This was our third visit to Cedar Cove and it still thrills like it was our first visit. We rented the Mermaid Suite this time because it had a second bathroom since we are now bringing our ever expanding family with us. We loved the spaciousness of the rooms and deck. Cedar Cove has always felt like home away from home. The location is perfect. It is in the middle of the island near any amenity you could ever want or need. The beach at Cedar Cove is the best spot for watching dolphins and sunsets - both at the same time! The staff is helpful without being bothersome. We have stayed in both the Mermaid and Sunset suites and have had family in the Starfish. All have been clean and custom decorated by local artisans. Having coin-op laundry on the premises is very convenient and we love the tiki hut grilling area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL