My boyfriend and I needed a place to stay for the last 2 nights of our vacation and just happened to find this while walking down the beach. It's has a cute little area for picnicking on the beach side of the hotel with hammocks, and lots of beach chairs that you can easily drag down to the water. It's near a gorgeous stretch of beach that wasn't too busy. We stayed in the 'Mimosa' room, a ground floor studio which is just across a busy road from the main hotel but was super convenient and accessible (I hate lugging baggage so I didn't mind the proximity to the road/parking). It's a very simple room that made us happy with a nice little kitchenette, comfortable bed, clean bathroom, 2 recliners and a TV. The service was fantastic and on our last day after we checked out we stayed on the beach for a few hours and were given access to a bathroom and clean towels for showers. That particular room was a little loud due to the road and the AC which really blasts (and we couldn't reduce the setting) so if you're noise sensitive I'd stay in a different room. On the whole we were very pleased and definitely plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL