We enjoyed the beach and the service at this little resort but it was definitely not what we expected. Everyone was extremely helpful with reservations, check-in, questions, etc. However, we stayed in the Sunflower Cottage and found it wanting. Much smaller than we expected for the price, even with two of us we found it a little cramped. The comforter was old and stained, and could definitely use replacement. Parking is limited and backing out into the street was definitely difficult.
We had never stayed in the area before and took a chance upon a local recommendation and tripadvisor reviews. Not sure if we would stay here again, it may have been a different story with the suites but we wouldn't stay in the cottages again.
Again, everyone connected was extremely service-oriented, which we appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL