My husband and I just returned from a week long stay at Cedar Cove Resort and we had a wonderful time. We stayed in the Flamingo which is an adorable little cottage. It had everything we needed; fully equipped kitchen, small living room/dining area, bedroom and bath and spacious deck. You can see the ocean when standing at the French doors or standing on the deck. The grounds are beautifully maintained and there's a BBQ area as well as covered tiki hut areas to hang out or of course the beautiful beach with comfortable lounge chairs or adirondack chairs. They also have beach towels and coolers to use while you're there. We had a nice, quiet, relaxing stay in a very clean room and resort. You can easily catch the free trolley nearby to head out for shopping or restaurants. There's also a couple places nearby within walking distance. We loved Anna Maria Island too-very quaint and laid back and so glad that we chose Cedar Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL