Well just left the Cove and what can I stay, another fantastic visit. My wife and I used to check out and stay at other Resorts which I am sure a lot of people do. We started coming to the Resort in 2002 and have never stayed anywhere else. The rooms are very nice and have everything you could want in them. My wife likes to cook so when she is in the kitchen look out.
There beach is very large and they have many beach chairs and beach towels. The one thing my wife really likes is the cleanliness aspect it is unparallelled she is pretty much a neat freak to the enth degree. I will say that she has never been disappointed. As a matter of fact its a stretch but we didn't have a particular bowl that my wife likes to use for salads, they had someone go out and but one for us, now that's service.
Great staff, great place, keep it up
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL