This was our first visit to Anna Maria Island and hopefully not the last. We were very pleased with the resort. The person at the desk was friendly and check in was effiecient and easy. We were impressed with the spacious apartment and how clean it was. We enjoyed the balcony with the view of the Gulf, room 214.
The beach was not as nice as would have liked, seaweed and shelly,but that was out of the hands of the resort! The heated pool was great and very well mantained. Our rooom was always promptly cleaned. Sebastian at the desk was right on with all his suggestions. Make sure if you need more beach towels or chairs that you ask, there was a closet with extra chairs. Also, we liked the pool toys that were available. My only suggestion would be to have more umbrellas.
I would recommend the Blue Beach Club Resort to anyone looking for a helpful friendly resort right on the beach that is well maintained and welcoming.
One other thing to note was the variety of rooms from a hotel room to apartments. I do believe all had refrig and microwave.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water Beach Club Hotel Holmes Beach
- Blue Water Beach Club Hotel
- Blue Water Beach Hotel
- Blue Water Beach Holmes
- Blue Water Beach Club Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is time to relax and enjoy some time away. We are a gulf front motel on a beautiful, quiet beach with white sand, family-owned for more than 35 years.Whether you choose an Apartment, Studio or Bedroom - all of our rooms have a gulf view, daily room service, Cable TV, free Wireless Internet and individual controlled A/C plus you can enjoy hot coffee and cookies in the lobby every morning. Hit the beach, just a few steps away from your room or take the free Trolley to explore the whole Island. In our landscaped courtyard area enjoy a game of Shuffle board or grab a pool towel from our office and take a dip in our heated pool. Nightly or weekend rentals are available at any time except on holiday weekends. ... more less