We booked a one week stay at the Coconuts condos after reviewing their website and tripadvisor.No problem with booking and the staff was very helpful when asked questions. We were in unit 107, one of the gulf view condos, and the view was great. Very nice one bedroom with 2 double beds, full kitchen, TVs with cable in livingroom and bedroom, screened in porch. There are loungers and tables right in front of condo, can't take chairs further onto beach. Towels were plentifull, also lots of hangers.The condos are on the North end, more quiet and less traffic than Brandenton Beach to the south. Just a short drive or free trolley ride to restaurants.The beach and water are super.Most of the people staying here were 50's or older,just like us! Heated pool was comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconuts Beach Resort has the best Location on Anna Maria Island. Direct Beach Front, heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Hotel Holmes Beach
- Coconut Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL