“Great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Hai Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Holmes Beach
Bali Hai Beach Resort
6900 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL 34218   |
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in Holmes Beach
portland, oregon
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011 via mobile

Friendly management, very clean rooms, lots of greenspace and huge pool make this a great,homey place to stay. Room decor is kind of dated, but enouh to make it cute. I had to come to ami once/ month all year as I was building a house and I tried all of the local motels, this is far and away my favorite

• Stayed October 2011

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
sussex
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

It is very unspoilt and quiet and the beach is lovely for walking. The units are in a great location and very quiet. The rooms are very dated decor & equipement wise and there is limited crockery and cooking equipment. It is very clean though which makes it ok and you can get by for a few days. The owners are laidback, friendly and helpful. There were no chairs, umbrellas or loungers to use on the beach which is not great if you are flying in and only staying for a short time. It would seem that this condo is great if you can drive and bring some of you own beach gear and kitchen/picnic things with you but if you are on a fly/drive it did make it more tricky. We did enjoy our stay here and the time on Anna Maria island.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Bali Hai last winter for 10 days. We loved it, we have already made our reservations for this winter. There is not one single negative comment I could come up with. It is clean. relaxing, beautiful and nice people running it. I hope when my husband retires we can stay there all winter.

Room Tip: They have rooms or condos. Nice to have a choice. Beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

My wife and I are seniors. We booked a week and then added 3 more nights; our unit #8 was ocean front on the ground floor. All the good things in the prior reviews that have been said before are true. The swimming pool is sparkling and the landscape is truly lovely, very picturesque. The units are very clean, the king mattress was like new. Exchange of towels and sheets are available every day except Sunday. If there is a problem management fixes it immediately, not tomorrow IMMIDEDIATELY. The white sand beach and the Gulf of Mexico is wonderful and some of the sunsets are a touch of heaven. We cooked all of our meals in our unit at Bali Hai. Major grocery store, drug stores and restaurants near by. My only suggestion to management would be that the kitchen knives need to be sharpened and for a hand sweeper for the rug and a cake baking pan or two and plastic wine glasses added in the kitchen. It is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy it is very comfortable; not to mislead anyone it is not the RITZ, but very comfortable and we had a wonderful time and look forward to our next visit to Bali Hai..

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
sullivan, mo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

We have been going here since the 70's. It has always been very friendly, clean and relaxing. The owners are friendly and very accomadating. This is the place everyone should try to stay at for a quiet, relaxed vacation at the beach.

• Stayed February 2011
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I traveled to Bali Hai with my girlfriend and her family. It was everything that I expected. It was super clean and quiet, and the beach was pristine. The room was very spacious. I had a great time and would definitely return.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Liverpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2010

This is a motel on a quite beach, you can watch the sun set, there weren't any amenites that I saw, most people seemed to have their own chairs and unberellas and that's the advantage here, its very quiet and relaxing. Some of the rooms are standard motel rooms, others have kitchens and there are deals on offer for long term stays. The only disavantage is that there;s not much else than hotel and houses on the road, you have to drive to shops and resturants but there's a free trolley bus paid for by local businesses that will take you to shops and resturants, useful if you want to have a drink! The rooms are a bit dated decor wise (that's just my opinion) but very clean and pleasant. There's also a heated pool in case you get fed up of the beach!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Bali Hai Beach Resort? Share your experiences!