We stayed as guests of Ashok and Peggy from Jan 3rd for 6 nights. The only down side was that we chose the longest cold spell of weather in the history of the Island but that wasn't their fault.
The villa was beautifully appointed and so clean.The beds are wonderfully comfortable and there was plenty of extra bedding to cope with the cold weather.The heating / air con unit managed the cold weather with ease.We spent lots of time walking on the beach,wrapped up well against the wind and even managed to enjoy a couple of hours sitting in the sunshine on the last day. We took our little red trolley and chairs and used the huge beach umbrella to shield us from the wind.
We found this wonderful place on the internet and could not give a higher recommendation to anyone reading this review. If peace and quiet,good clean accomodation and wonderful hosts is what you are looking for then look no further.
One final recommendation, visit Minnies Cafe for breakfast, situated down at the shopping circle. You can walk along the beach or get the trolley and will be assured of a great welcome and wonderful food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new beachside villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL