After quite a bit of research, coudn't be more thrilled with our choice! Perfect location; clean , friendly and quiet. Cute, refreshing little pool, steps from beach and Beach Bistro for special occasion dinner or after dinner drinks. Edward was amazing, and recommended great local bar within walking distance for my hubby after I managed to throw my back out(happy birthday, honey)- Dcoy Ducks- cool owner, strong drinks, great vibe. Gorgeous beach, great people- love,love, love. Also go to Rod& Reel for lunch. So chill; guy caught baby shark off pier(threw it back to grow up, thank you, sir!!!) Recently moved to Orlando from Savannah for hubby's job- cannot wait to go back to Gulf; new favorite place, and so much more to explore!! Say what you want about Florida...life is good!! Lovely day, all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new beachside villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL