Great place to stay for our first time to AMI. We were in villa #25 and we were overall very impressed. The unit is equipped with pretty much everything you could need while you are away from home. We found the bed to be decently comfortable. All of the units are placed around the pool -- it is a very quaint and welcoming little resort. Very quiet which we appreciated.
I do agree with another reviewer -- we found the beach chairs provided to be too small and quite uncomfortable overall. Having the umbrella was great, though.
This resort is situated on the quieter side of the island. We enjoyed that very much. We still found plenty to do here during the days and toward evening we would head toward Bridge Street/Bradenton Beach where there was a little bit more activity.
This resort is only a one minute walk to the beach -- closer than what I was expecting. Overall we were very impressed and would definitely return to Palm Tree Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new beachside villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL