Visited Anna Maria Island in December and thought a Spring Break vacation would be good here. Palm Tree Villas was all that we could have expected. As others have said from the time we stepped on the property it was an outstanding experience. Andrea, the manager, was very accommodating. She was more than willing to help us including printing boarding passes for our return trip. I am embarrassed to say that we locked ourselves out of the room our last night after a stroll on the beach and to watch the sunset with other vacationers. A quick phone call and we were back in the room. Private patio was especially nice for breakfast or relaxing. we loved being just a short walk to the beach. Conversations with neighbors made it feel homey. One man has been coming for 19 years. I couldn't tell the property was even that old. It was a perfectly peaceful experience. The pool was heated and quiet. A great escape from work and hustle and bustle of life. If only I had used sunscreen...ouch!
By the way, a trip to Minnie's for breakfast is almost a must. Great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios, just a short walk from the Gulf Beach. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL