I hesitate to write good things about Palm Tree Villas because we'd hate not to be able to rent there again if it got too busy. This is a small gem with a limited number of apartments. It's just (literally just) down the road from th a lovely beach (and from the Beach Bistro - a fabulous restaurant). We rented a two bedroom, two bath apartment for ourselves - just the two of us. The kitchen had everything we need and the owner even purchased a coffee grinder for us when we realized there wasn't one and we had bought coffee beans.
The master bedroom had a king size bed - very comfortable and the second bedroom had twins. We turned this into our beach changing room. Each room also has a flat screen TV. The apartments surround a beautifully appointed courtyard with a small heated pool. Have to admit we also had pretty great weather. We spent a portion of each day walking the beach and an hour or so swimming and sunning at the pool. This is also a great location to enjoy Anna Maria. Not far from a number of restaurants and a good walking area. Palm Tree Villas was a perfect place to stay and we had a perfect vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios, just a short walk from the Gulf Beach. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL