My wife and I looked up on Google, "Best place to stay in Anna Maria" and found Palm Tree Villas. There are lots of places to stay here and many look great but if your looking for a quaint location that is "Very" clean, then Palm Tree Villas is your place. When I called, Ashok answered and told me that he was booked. I told him that my wife and I wanted to come and stay in Anna Maria. I asked him where a good place to stay was and he asked if he could call me back. I heard back within 15 minutes and he got a cancelation. He asked what we were celebrating and I told him, out 15 year wedding anniversary. He booked a massage on the beach, a sunset sail and a $50 gift cert to a restaurant.
With all that said, it was a pleasure staying at Palm Tree Villas and we would recommend it to anyone who wants a very nice place to stay on he island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new beachside villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL