“Friendly place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Winchester
“Friendly place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

Great coffee, friendly staff, casual warm atmosphere, lots of newspapers and magazines to read, they also have some snack pasteries. We happened to be there close to closing time but the staff made us freshly brewed single cup coffees so it would be fresh, we really appreciated their kindness.

Visited November 2014

Derby
“The best coffee ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

My husband and I are from the UK, and visit Anna Maria Island once or twice a year. Our first stop is at Island a Coffee Haus, we have been going there since it first opened. We love the coffee and the good company, it's such a lovely place to head for! The owner Bev is so friendly and the green tea and ginger muffin that I had was really yummy, one of the best muffins I have had! I never seem to get there early enough to have a cinnamon roll, I have heard that they are delicious!
Sally

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic coffee and the, wonderfull atmosphere you have to go!!!!! Each Time I can I go to have a green tea latte, amazing!!!! Thank you so much

Visited October 2014
Elmhurst, Illinois
“It is a good, cozy coffee place that is my home away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

I like the coffee, hot or iced. The smoothies are yummy. Bev and Sarah are so friendly. People will chat there. There's also newspapers. And it's decorated so cute, a mermaid theme. Try it, you'll like it.

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DeLand, Florida
“Great coffee - wonderful people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

We loved the coffee and the pastries here. The ladies that took care of the place are so friendly and helpful. It seems like a lot of people recognize that since there are many regulars. We'll go back every time we're on AMI.

Visited December 2013