“Great little coffee house” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American
Columbia, Missouri
“Great little coffee house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stopped in twice ( so far ) once on a bike ride for rest and refuel. Had a great ice coffee and today for a latte . Both were excellent!! Will be back if I can!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

CLEVELAND
“Best Coffee!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I am a coffee snob and this place meets with my approval! :) While visiting AMI this past week, I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across this little gem on the island. The coffee is a very smoothe roast that packs full flavor. The owner is very friendly and pleasant. The food offerings are nothing spectacular and I honestly didn't try anything, but they do have a variety of scones, sandwiches, fruit salads and cold drinks available. One of the girls told me they are made by other proprietors on the island. But....GO FOR THE COFFEE!!!!!! I was actually disappointed when I got home today and couldn't make my morning run there. :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Holmes Beach, Florida
“Delicious Scones”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The island has been much in need of a coffee house and this place fills the gap. Great coffee and cakes and always friendly service.

Visited April 2014
Plano, Texas
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Looking for a great cup of coffee? Stop here! Smoothies are excellent, too. Friendly staff that go out of their way to make you feel a thome.

Visited May 2014
Derby
“Great place for great coffee on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I have been coming to Anna Maria island from the UK for the past 24 years, and we are so pleased to have found this little cafe, for great lattes and cappuccinos and the banana cake is yummy! We have made friends with the 2 charming owners Bev and MJ, and we always make sure that this cafe is one of our first stops on the island! You have to be there really early to get a cinnamon roll, they are delicious, I have only managed to do this once! Sally x

• Visited May 2014