“Coffee cares!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee cares!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Friendly, fast, and kind service. The coffee was great and they help animals in need! On my way out I saw that they are always taking food donations too!

San Francisco, California
“Hard to find a good coffee house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

It's hard to find a good coffee house on Anna Maria Island. Then one day, as I was at a traffic light near Eat Here restaurant, I saw the Island Coffee Haus. I got the strong coffee fix I needed. Thank you!

Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Mn
“The only good cup of coffee on Anna Maria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We try to walk to this place at least a half dozen times while vacationing on Anna Maria for three weeks. Really, you cannot get a good cup of coffee here other than at the Island Coffee Haus. We always get the Americano and it's great. Every other place on the island has the coffee already made in those pump coffee pots and it's awful, weak and tasteless.

Visited February 2014
Florida
“Can't brag but can't complain ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Cute setup, quick service and good location. I got a white mocha latte and my husband got a cappuccino. Mine was good his was mostly foam with a little coffee.

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Average Coffee”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was hoping to find some good coffee, from the reviews that were previously posted. Their coffee is more expensive than Starbucks, but, not better. My advice, bring your own coffee when traveling to AMI.

Visited December 2013