“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Deerfield, Illinois
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We decided to take advantage of the eclectic menu at Mr. Bones (BBQ and Indian food??). We had a variety of dishes from baby back ribs, to Jambalaya to the Chicken Tikka and Congo Chicken. Everyone thought their meals were very good; my husband particularly loved his Jambalaya. The decor is fun and the kids enjoyed choosing their drinks from the big metal tub at the front and the skeleton with "water feature". I thought the 20% gratuity automatically added in for parties over 6 was a bit steep though our waitress was good and I would have probably given her that anyways.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kungsbacka, Sweden
“Best ribs ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Had a nice dinner at Mr Bones. I usually don't eat ribs because they are never that good but the ribs at Mr Bones where outstanding.
This is the place to visit if you are looking for a quick dinner with excellent food.
It's not a fancy place, though.

New York
“One and done...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Food was decent and served promptly, however I was disappointed at the automatic 20% tip added for groups of six or larger. Sorry, but that was way overboard. I'll let it pass this time, but will not go back nor offer a recommendation. Plenty of other dining options to choose from.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Very friendly and THE tastiest food you can ask for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had Mr Bones down on our "must do's" this week as it had been recommended by a local and we are BBQ fans. We were nearly put off by some of the online reviews but decided the menu looked too good to ignore. And we are so glad we went.
Anna Maria Island is the last stop of a month long trip for our family, having been to NYC, Hilton Head Island, Savannah, and Orlando - and we all agreed Mr Bones gave us THE BEST meal this holiday! The kids all devoured their baby back ribs and chicken wings. I ordered the Jambalaya which was one of the nicest meals I've ever eaten. So tasty, I didn't want it to end! And my husband felt the same about the Chicken Tikka with Rice Biryani. We've got 3 nights left of our trip and are trying to work out if we can make it back to Mr Bones! Awesome.

Good atmosphere with friendly, smiley service. No rush to finish. Felt welcome and kids had a blast - they loved the dressed up skeleton/water feature. Hilarious. Go!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Camden, Tennessee
“not friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This place had good shrimp and grits and my husband enjoyed his barbaque however the staff were not friendly and they shorted my dinner by 2 shrimp. The small dish had 4 shrimp and the dinner size was suppose to have 8. Good food but not fun because of the staff. Felt like they were moving cattle.

Visited July 2014