“nice staff and service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Manchester, United Kingdom
“nice staff and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Good bar service and the food is very good and reasonable price. Spotless clean. I had the burger and fries. They have a good menu but they also have specials

Visited May 2014

“Secomd time here, been all over island, and this is my favorite place by far, gotta meet Pam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

glad to say Hurrican Hanks was awesome, bartender was amazing,(Pam), great food, and extremely clean. I shall be making this a yearly stop.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol, Tennessee
“Pam is the heart and soul of this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We visited here a year ago and instantly made life long friends with Pam that made us feel welcomed and at home from the moment we walked in the door. The food was also great! Everything on the menu was great! Kuddos to the best bar on the island and Pam! We will be back every day while we are here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilmington, Delaware
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is a locals bar which I like. We went on a Friday night around 7:30 and got a table. Quick and friendly service. The tuna stack appetizer was the best part of the meal. We ordered fish and chips, blackened grouper sandwich, fish tacos and stuffed grouper w crab. The prices here were the same as anywhere on the island. Not much for atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Above My Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I stopped just before 5:00 on a Saturday. The place was empty as I looked over the menu. The fish tacos caught my eye because you could get grouper grilled, blackened or fried. I also ordered a small side salad from off the menu. A few minutes later the chef from the kitchen delivered my blackened grouper tacos. The presentation was surprisingly above average and the tacos were the best ever. The total bill was only $17. By the time I finished, the place was full of friendly locals. Great experience that exceeded my expectations!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere