“Lovely food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating
Bradenton
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Had the italian panini and fries, excellent! Place is a bit dark inside but the food was awesome! Would go there again and recommend.

Plano, Texas
“It's a Mexican Restaurant. Might as Well Get Cuban Food, You're in Florida”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Havana Cabana has decent Mexican food. The service was slow, yet there was only one other group in the restaurant. Improve the menu and get another server and I'll go back. Until then, I'm going to Poppo's Taqueria

Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
“Good food but sad experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stopped in for lunch but was met at the door by the waitress -- actually trying to get us to leave...because they were backed up and unable to service customers quickly. She was informative that the wait could be 30-40 minutes to get our food...but we have never experienced anything quite like this day. I did count 15 customer leave after the waitress talked with them and never come inside. There was a table of about 7 and a large to go order in front of that...us ( a table of two) and a table of four in the place. I observed the cook-chef--getting very frustrated and ranting under his breath and snapping at his help and he actually threw a piece of aluminum foil across the counter at the man that was helping stock things up and get the to-go orders ready for pick up. I heard the cook make remarks out of complete frustration that customers should not hear. I realize we came in on a bad day-- maybe someone did not show up or something. Maybe they should have just locked the doors and taken care of the guests they had inside? My husband is an executive chef and he was with me and we were astonished at what was going on. The three of them ( Cook, waitress and waiter) were upset and it was quite obvious. They could not handle the orders. I watched to see what they would do and see if they could re-gain control--- but it never happened while we were there. Our food came to us in about 30 mins and it was good. But, my stomach hurt from watching all the commotion in front of us. I felt tense and nervous watching them. You go out to eat to relax and enjoy the meal. I hope things worked out for them. We entertain a lot and have company in from out of state and like to take them to locale restaurants...but we probably will not try this place again.

I do hope other have a more wonderful experience and enjoy the food -- because it is good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Food here was fantastic, 9 of us arrived late last Thursday evening, we were given a table straight away, no children's menu but we were assured that they could have a smaller dinner of anything on the menu. Food arrived very promptly and each of the dinners were fantastic and excellent value for money. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“Havana Cabana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great food good Cuban sandwich! There black
beans are really good also. Interior is unique and
also has seating outside.

Visited May 2014