“Nooo!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 34 restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: Divine Caffe Coffeeshop features organic coffee and espresso (starts at $1!)We have the best lattes, frappes, and cappuccinos on the island. Try our wraps and gazpacho or maybe a salad for lunch while drinking an iced latte or one of our sinature frappes. We open at 7am.
Asheville, North Carolina
“Nooo!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've been trying to get a "good" latte on Anna Maria Island and I thought I'd found it with the Divine Caffe. But Noo! They have decided to close shop. I've tried other places and they vary from usually bad to sometimes good. My definition of good is not bitter. For now I'll stick with Ginny and Jane E. They are usually okay on lattes. When I want a consistently good latte I'll drive to the mainland and get a Starbucks. I should be supporting the local economy but I won't if it means I get a poor product.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Lansing, Michigan
“Excellent Drinks & Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was on Spring Break in March 2012 with some friends and we came across this little coffee shop on the second to last day we were on Anna Maria Island. We were so mad we hadn't find it sooner! The owner of the shop was working that day and was extremely friendly! We couldn't decide what to get so he had some great suggestions and even made us some samples of the frappes! He allowed us to custom order any drink we wanted. We also found out he was from the same state as us so we shared some stories. We went back to the coffee shop on our last day and were very satisfied! I will be going back to Anna Maria in a couple months and I will be stopping here frequently! I would recommend this coffee shop to anyone. They are local, and the owner and his wife really care about their customers! Thank you so much Divine Caffe!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winsted, Minnesota
“Very nice coffee shop with an "at home" feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

This coffee shop had such an inviting feeling from the moment you stepped in the door. My daughter had one of their homemade smoothies which were awesome! We also enjoyed samples of a new signature smoothie and fresh baked banana bread when we were there as well.

Visited November 2012
“A rare find in a strip mall.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Scrumptious, healthy, generous portions, and the friendliest service you'll find. I recommend the homemade lemon bars, fresh tuna salad with balsamic dressing, or a pumpkin latte. John and Nan, the owners, will be your friends in minutes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere