“Friendly, clean and great food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a family friendly environment serving home-cooked meals, using fresh poultry, seafood and USDA choice meats that are cut daily
Holmes Beach, Florida
“Friendly, clean and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2015

Every time I've eaten here has been great! Nice friendly people. Excellent home cooked meals. I love their Lemon Chicken Soup. It's never too hot for a cup. Prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited May 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Deltona, Florida
“Wish I could rate it lower”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015

Let me start by saying this is one of the worse experiences in a restaurant. The slowest service I have ever received. The place wasn't even that busy but the wait time just to get a drink was ridiculous. This is one place I will NEVER return to!

• Visited March 2015
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great place to meet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

"Big Fat Greek omelette absolutely delicious!Extremely friendly atmosphere. Owners take a personal interest in your satisfaction.

Hudson, Illinois
“Great breakfast with a friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

Went to breakfast here on our trip to AMI. The food was great and reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly and service was fast. The hash brown casserole was heavenly. My wife had waffle special with two eggs and fried potatoes,all very tasty. They even offered a cup of coffee to go. Well worth a stop.

• Visited February 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Second Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

This breakfast/lunch place is the second location of a popular and longstanding Bradenton Beach spot. It is located in a space behind The Island Gourmet and wasn't here last year, so it opened sometime after the season. Apparently they used to serve dinner, since the sign says so, but have cut down to only breakfast and lunch. Don't know why, but it appears to be struggling. When we were there, there were only two other people. Our food was mixed. Based upon the waitress's recommendation, my husband ordered some egg and muffin dish which was simply awful. I ordered the poached eggs and spinach with Hollandaise in puff pastry and grits. The first order had a large hair in it, and it was quickly and smoothly replaced. I watched since the kitchen is open. The cook came out to talk to us, and couldn't have been nicer. The flavor was fine, but the Hollandaise tasted commercial. Everyone was so nice, we would like to see them succeed, but I will be surprised if they are still there when we come back next year.

• Visited January 2015