We stayed at Haley's for a night when our nearby home was rented and our plane was not until the next day. We were glad we did! This hotel is a reminder of old Florida, when it was more laid back. It is located about a two minute walk from a very nice section of the beach, and is nice and quiet. Our bungalow was comprised of two rooms; a living area with a kitchenette and a bedroom with bath off of it. The rooms are adequate size although our bathroom was somewhat cramped. The kitchen was fully equipped with pots and pans and a full size refrigerator. The entire unit was very clean. Most importantly, the furniture (including the bed) was comfortable. I slept very well, which is the most important thing in a hotel. All the things one needs at the beach were included: chairs, towels, umbrellas, and the wheelie cart to transport them all to the beach. While some may want to pay more and stay at a more upscale resort, I think that Haley's is a wonderful place. I recommend this hotel for couples with a child or just a weekend getaway. I will stay here again if I need a place for a night or two. I wish I could give this four and a half dots!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley’s offers studios, motel rooms,one bedroom cottages and 2 and 3 bedroom homes to suit every guest’s needs. We can easily accommodate larger parties in our guesthouses that offer a screened front porch. With a friendly, helpful concierge/owner staff on premises, available to give dining or sightseeing recommendations and directions, the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico steps from your door, lush gardens, plenty of places on property to relax, a sparkling heated pool, and a whole laid-back, welcoming island to experience, you have the makings of the perfect vacation. You can easily prepare a meal or just morning coffee if you wish, since every room has a refrigerator, coffeemaker, and toaster. Many also have a stove or burners, cookware, and serve-ware. All our rooms offer wireless internet and TVs, some also have DVD players. Haley’s is located centrally in the most desirable and quiet part of Anna Maria called Holmes Beach. From here, you can bike or take the free trolley to wonderful dining, shopping, and all kinds of activities. We also offer select dog friendly rooms where your pet will be comfortable and happy. While neither dogs nor bikes are allowed on our ecologically protected beaches, you will find bike trails, a dog park, and a nearby causeway where you and your pet can swim to your heart’s content. Or perhaps you will be lucky enough to watch hundreds of baby loggerhead turtles hatch and run to the moonlit surf from their nest. Whether you want to do everything or do nothing but relax, Haley’s is the place to make your vacation dreams become reality. We look forward to sharing our place in paradise with you. Free Beach Chairs and Towels. AC/Heat, basic cable TV/VCR; Free wireless Internet access;guest computer; heated pool; gas BBQ grills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL