I had previously visited Anna Maria Island and was determined to find a way to stay on the island next visit! When we planned our vacation this time, we searched and searched for a deal on the island, and we finally found a great one at Haley's! We just booked a small motel room (#2) for the two of us, but, thanks to the gracious owners, we ended up staying in #10, which was 1/2 of a duplex cottage. AMAZING! The rooms were cute, clean, and you could tell that they put lots of effort into making it absolutely inviting for us.
There is a screened in shared porch with tables and chairs so you can relax without bugs bothering you. The front room included a sofa-bed love seat, wall-mounted tv, end table, extra eating trays, a round kitchen table with 4 chairs, full fridge with ice already made and bottles of water, a full size stove and oven, sink, counter space, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, sugar, and creamer, microwave, toaster, and cabinets fully stocked for all your cooking needs. The separate bedroom was a great size and was decorated wonderfully. It had a large comfortable bed with clean, fresh-smelling bedding and blankets, and lots of fluffy pillows. There is an end table with lamp on either side of the bed, and the room has a closet as well as a large dresser with mirror and a magnifying make-up mirror as well.
The bathroom was small (as stated plainly on the website) but very clean, well-maintained, and functional for the average-sized person. The water pressure and temperature in the stall shower was perfect. There is a small shelf above the sink to store your toiletries, and the motel provided soaps, facial wipes, shampoo/conditioner, and lotion. They also provided lots of towels which were large, soft, and of very good quality ... definitely NOT your typical cheap motel towels.
We were only there 3 days. We checked in on Tues afternoon and checked out on Friday morning. Thursday morning, motel staff checked to see what we needed. She delivered all fresh towels and washcloths, restocked the coffee, removed used towels, etc, and emptied our trash. The only thing we asked her for was more towels, but she went above and beyond to take care of us!
The side of the motel is on a short dead-end residential street. Just a short walk up that block and you are crossing the dunes to the gulf of Mexico and a beautiful quiet beach! Haley's provided all of our beach needs including a cart to easily pull the beach chairs, umbrella, etc. They even had beach towels, toys, and lotion for the guests to use!
The owners were friendly and helpful. When we checked in, they gave us an island map and showed us where many of the great sites, restaurants, cafes, etc. are on the island. Having only visited the island once before, I wouldn't have even known some of these places were here had it not been for the owner's suggestions. Haley's really helped to make this the perfect island vacation!
Thank you for a wonderful 3 days at Haley's!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley’s offers studios, motel rooms,one bedroom cottages and 2 and 3 bedroom homes to suit every guest’s needs. We can easily accommodate larger parties in our guesthouses that offer a screened front porch. With a friendly, helpful concierge/owner staff on premises, available to give dining or sightseeing recommendations and directions, the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico steps from your door, lush gardens, plenty of places on property to relax, a sparkling heated pool, and a whole laid-back, welcoming island to experience, you have the makings of the perfect vacation. You can easily prepare a meal or just morning coffee if you wish, since every room has a refrigerator, coffeemaker, and toaster. Many also have a stove or burners, cookware, and serve-ware. All our rooms offer wireless internet and TVs, some also have DVD players. Haley’s is located centrally in the most desirable and quiet part of Anna Maria called Holmes Beach. From here, you can bike or take the free trolley to wonderful dining, shopping, and all kinds of activities. We also offer select dog friendly rooms where your pet will be comfortable and happy. While neither dogs nor bikes are allowed on our ecologically protected beaches, you will find bike trails, a dog park, and a nearby causeway where you and your pet can swim to your heart’s content. Or perhaps you will be lucky enough to watch hundreds of baby loggerhead turtles hatch and run to the moonlit surf from their nest. Whether you want to do everything or do nothing but relax, Haley’s is the place to make your vacation dreams become reality. We look forward to sharing our place in paradise with you. Free Beach Chairs and Towels. AC/Heat, basic cable TV/VCR; Free wireless Internet access;guest computer; heated pool; gas BBQ grills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL