My husband and I went to Anna Maria Island for a friend's wedding at the end of October, 2012 and booked Haley's Motel upon their recommendation. It was build in the mid-1900's and the construction reflects that with small bathrooms and cozy rooms, but overall we loved this little spot. The owners were helpful, friendly and pleasant to talk to. The decor throughout the property was happy and full of wonderful details. The beach was a very short walk away and was a fantastic spread of sand before gorgeous clear, blue water. Even in October it was plenty warm enough to swim but cool and crisp at night. We took our German shepherd with us and she liked the arrangement just fine, too. We did, however, have to barricade the door with chairs on the inside and chairs on the outside because she's a bit of a Houdini, and there was no deadbolt to keep her in--just a lever door. Can't wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley’s offers studios, motel rooms,one bedroom cottages and 2 and 3 bedroom homes to suit every guest’s needs. We can easily accommodate larger parties in our guesthouses that offer a screened front porch. With a friendly, helpful concierge/owner staff on premises, available to give dining or sightseeing recommendations and directions, the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico steps from your door, lush gardens, plenty of places on property to relax, a sparkling heated pool, and a whole laid-back, welcoming island to experience, you have the makings of the perfect vacation. You can easily prepare a meal or just morning coffee if you wish, since every room has a refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, stove or burners, cookware, and serveware. All our rooms offer wireless internet and TVs, some also have DVD players. Haley’s is located centrally in the most desirable and quiet part of Anna Maria called Holmes Beach. From here, you can bike or take the free trolley to wonderful dining, shopping, and all kinds of activities. We also offer select dog friendly rooms where your pet will be comfortable and happy. While neither dogs nor bikes are allowed on our ecologically protected beaches, you will find bike trails, a dog park, and a nearby causeway where you and your pet can swim to your heart’s content. Or perhaps you will be lucky enough to watch hundreds of baby loggerhead turtles hatch and run to the moonlit surf from their nest. Whether you want to do everything or do nothing but relax, Haley’s is the place to make your vacation dreams become reality. We look forward to sharing our place in paradise with you. Free Beach Chairs and Towels. AC/Heat, basic cable TV/VCR; Free wireless Internet access;guest computer; heated pool; gas BBQ grills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.