“Best Anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

+1 941-779-0690
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Description: We serve Working Cow brand ice cream. We carry at least 20 gourmet flavors, including frozen yogurt and no sugar ice cream, as well as soft serve. We serve Sundaes, Floats, Banana Splits, Malts and Milkshakes. Your choice of flavors.
Camdenton
“Best Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great ice cream, plentiful servings, and a mezmerizing salt-water shark-tank with a variety of interesting life- look for the Morey eel! We have become regulars!

Visited March 2014

Livonia, Michigan, United States
“Nice people and great ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We came here about 5 times during our week on AMI. Every time, we were treated very nicely and the ice cream was great. I loved the little kitschy items for sale and the atmosphere. We will definitely be back on our next trip.

• Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very cute shop, and very good ice cream.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a lovely mix of a kitschy gift shop and old time ice cream parlor. We loved the vibe and the ice cream.

Visited August 2013
“Sticky fingers..?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Decent little ice cream shop and a pretty good value.

My wife and I just left here and I just have to question this; we got ice cream and a Anna Marie Island car sticker all for $9.00. A great deal.

The petite blonde manager asked me if I was going to pay cash or credit. I said cash. I could see her mind working as she totaled it up in her head instead of ringing it up on the cash register. She said $9.00.

I gave her a 20 and she hit one button on the register and the drawer opened. She gave me my change and we left.

I went back to get my frequent buyer card stamped and came back to my wife with my concerns. My wife told me she saw her take money out of the register and walk into the back room and came back with empty hands.

We left but it sure left me with a sick feeling. I even asked her of this was her business and she said no I am just the manager.

I figured if she was the owner it would be ok to mess that way with the cash register but as a manager her sticky fingers really left me concerned.

Ice cream was good though and we will be back. I will also be curious to see if this manager will be back as well.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Fat free/sugar free ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Not that I encourage everyone to eat fat free/sugar free ice cream on vacation, but some people are diabetics or they just want something good without feeling too guilty about it. I had the salty caramel ice cream - great sweet and salty combination. Besides that the atmosphere was unique and enjoyable. Looking forward to going one more time before we leave.

• Visited August 2013