“One of the best meals I had on Anna Maria Island” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
eat here is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bistro, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Marina Drive
Description: Eat Here offers chef-driven, American artisan cookery. An emphasis on local product and fresh Gulf seafood served in presentations suitable for sharing and tasting. A casual neighborhood place, with a community table, featuring craft beers and wines. On Anna Maria Island.
Crown Point, IN
“One of the best meals I had on Anna Maria Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I would suggest everyone try this place if they'll be nearby. The service was great. We tried the poutine. It was pretty good. Then we tried the mahi mahi and and filet mignon tacos. Excellent! I would eat the filet tacos everyday if I could. I order a lemonade too AWESOME! I drank 2 while we ate. For dessert, I had the chocolate budino. The waitress warned me that it was a small portion. It was plenty of dessert for me - really really rich but delicious.

If you're in town, go to EAT HERE

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sarasota, Florida
“Disarmingly simple, yet simply delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Sean Murphy really knows how to tickle your taste buds. While his renowned Beach Bistro fare is far more formal, Eat Here is innovative, it invites you to sample and share the different smaller sized menu offerings. The ambiance is definitely conducive to meeting other like-minded souls, experiencing delicious food at a fair price.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“A New Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you want a burger or wings, go somewhere else. This place has all the uniqueness of a quaint bistro with excellent service and value. The chef chooses what he will serve although you do have somewhat of a choice. Amazing selection of wines and beers.

Visited May 2014
Atoka, Tennessee
“Less than good/very disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We had heard rave reviews about this restaurant 'Eat Here'. Well let me tell you, it was way over rated. I had half a roasted chicken for $18.00 with (2) very, very small pieces of roasted potatoes & (3) baby carrots. NO rolls, no kind of bread or anything. My husband had (maybe baked, don't really know) Mahi Mahi with (probably frozen) shoestring French fries, NOTHING else for $20.00. Now I never ever complain about a meal anywhere but this was the worst meal my husband and I have maybe ever had and way, way over priced for what we got. We will never go to this place again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Innovative, amazing food, great service, will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Eat Here! From the moment we walked in, everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. Even though we didn't have reservations, they happily accommodated us. Our waiter was very knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. The food was unique and delicious, from the poutine appetizer to the expertly prepared salmon. I highly recommend Eat Here!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere