“Quick lunch out” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 34 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Bagels, specialty sandwiches,homemade soups, coffee bar. Seasonal dinners Thur.-Sat. w/reservation. Catering available. Bagels, specialty sandwiches,homemade soups, coffee bar. Seasonal dinners Thur.-Sat. w/reservation. Catering available. http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Paradise.Bagels.941-779-1212
Burnt Hills, New York
“Quick lunch out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stopped in for a quick bite and were treated to a delightful and tasty lunch. Service was excellent, very personalized, and you could tell that the staff really cared that you enjoyed yourself. I had the tuna platter which was made fresh to order. They open a fresh can a tuna for each order. Excellent. My friend had the Greek platter, which was also excellent. Perfect tomatoes, just the right amount of dressing, perfectly balanced.
Highly recommend you give it a try.

Seacoast NH
“Great Neighborhood Bagels & Wed Night Dinners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Love the bagels & breakfasts. Wife loves the salmon platter bagel, delicious smoked salmon with all the accoutrements. I stick with the egg, cheese and bacon sandwiches.

They also have a very reasonably priced Wednesday night hearty Italian dinners that include 2 glasses of very drinkable wine per person. Call for information.

Tip: They can get slammed with customers at tourist times so call ahead with your order and you can jump the line for pickup.

What is with the (orchestrated?) blitz of "I hate that they have Fox news on the TV!" posts here?

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oswego, New York
“Great Coffee with free refills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My wife and I stopped here to have coffee most morning during our stay. We figured out the routine quickly. There were mugs on the shelf next to the coffee and you simply filled the mugs and paid at the counter. The sign said 12 refills minimum, needless to say we had one refill at each visit. The pastries and bagels looked delicious and when our sons came by with us, they fell in love with the breakfast sandwiches.

Bradenton, Florida
“Great food at a cost...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I am a loyal customer of 5 years. I absolutely adore the food here. Like my title says, great food at a cost. The cost being the negative chatter you will hear from the staff. Most of this chatter will include bickering, speaking poorly of the President, partison political views, and venting about other customers. It's not all the time, but enough where I've experienced it many times.
I really hope the staff reads these reviews because it would be helpful to take them into consideration. I know it's your establishment, but the atmosphere would be so much better if the negative chatter was done away with.
I will always come back, but others may not. Please do something about these issues because they subtract from an otherwise awesome eatery.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bradenton, Florida
“What a cute restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Each time I go to Paradise Bagel Café, I feel so welcome and at home. As soon as you enter,
friendly faces abound, and you are greeted cordially. The owner and staff have a wonderful rapport sprinkled with humor. The food is the freshest, and I especially love their lox and bagel platter. Everything I ever had there was delicious, and all the help is quite courteous. The BLT's are outstanding with super fresh Florida tomatoes with special bacon. I have been so impressed that I introduced myself to the owner, Jackie. Jackie is delightful and orders "only the best" for her customers. The atmosphere and décor are tastefully done, and I would highly recommend
Paradise Bagels and Café. Madeline Fitzgerald