“Great soup and chowder.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feast Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: The Feast Restaurant is a family owned and operated establishment opened in 2009. Brothers Joseph and Christofer Dale are the Chefs and Owners and you will always find one or both of them in the kitchen during service. We strive to offer our customers the freshest local and exotic cuisine in a warm family friendly atmosphere. We have a large selection of wines from around the globe and feature the islands largest craft and Microbrew beer selection. Open for lunch and dinner daily, reservations are recommended for dinner or large parties.
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“Great soup and chowder.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had lunch today at The Feast on Holmes Beach. I had the clam chowder and my wife the tomato bisque. Both were excellent and we enjoyed every spoonful.

Visited November 2013

Reading UK
“Good food - Amazing wine list !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We have been visiting Anna Maria Island for a number of years now, but only last year (2012) visited the Feast and have been back a few times since.
Our visit this Fall was a similar experience - attentive helpful staff - good menu choice and a wonderful ( and reasonably priced wine list) Its so often the case to go to a restaurant in Florida and when enquiring about their wine list to be told - Red or White !!! At the Feast the wine list is well thought out and balanced.
OK - on this occasion we shared a pizza - it was huge - perfectly cooked and better than we have ever had from even the so called specialist pizza restaurants. With pizza ( in my opinion) you have to have beer or red wine - we had an Australian Cabernet - very reasonably priced.
We will be visiting again before our return to the UK and have promised ourselves to have fish ( which is always fresh and perfectly cooked) but the pizza I know will be beckoning me once I start to look at the menu.

Visited November 2013
Renfrewshire
“Still great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We ate here again last week on our second last night on the island. When we last visited in June we only got take out and I'm asking myself why that was. Every time we go there we love it and find it to be the best food on the island. I agree with the previous reviewer that they are generous with the wine pour and the house red is pretty good also. This time we had grouper cheeks and tomato and basil soup apps with linguini marinara and burger entrees. We ordered our apps first and had a break before ordering our entrees, we find the food generally comes to quickly for us Europeans in every restaurant in the US so this is our fix. Service and food again was great and the decision is made now to not miss this restaurant when on the Island. Incidentally we also had take out pizza another night which they kindly brought to Decoy Ducks while we had a beer, nice touch!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hartford, Connecticut
“Friendly staff, consistently great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Ate dinner here twice this week. Wonderful fresh fish! Excellent friendly service! Locals and people on vacation. Excellent dinner salads! Servers actually took an interest in the food and service. Had take out from here also and it was great! Will be back in April for more. Excellent dining in a relaxed wear jeans atmosphere.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
northwest
“Good but a bit miffed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have had dinner here before and enjoyed it. It is nice and cozy inside. The food and wine is good and they give a nice size pour on the wine. I liked the stemware which is something I look for. We ordered to take out pizza there last night and let me say straight away it was very good but I felt over charged. On the menu it said 3 toppings was $15 or you could go for "loaded" that's up to 6 toppings for $18. I only wanted 3 so I ordered a 1/2 &1/2 so 3 toppings on each side but they were different. So it is still only equals 3 toppings as you only get 1/2 the ingredients on each side. Basic math right? I have always ordered this way due to my husband being a meat eater and me not so much. So I get there to pick it up and she says twenty two some odd dollars and I asked if the price went up and was told that I had 6 toppings. She said she had gone ahead and charged me for the loaded and added a topping. I pointed out it was really only 3 toppings and she didn't get it and even if it was 6 why were we charged for extra topping?? Now I have a 3 ingredient pizza with a charge of 7 toppings ????? Anyway the pizza was really good and I would give it a strong 4 star if not for the way we were charged. I know it's not a great deal of money but I still think it was wrong.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Christofer D, Owner at The Feast Restaurant, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank You for your review, We appreciate your continued support. I am sorry that you feel you were overcharged but it has always been our policy to charge for each individual topping. It should've been explained to you when you placed your order. As for the additional topping hat you were billed for the only explanation I can offer is that your menu may not be current, in an effort to keep up with current market trends we revise our menus twice annually, on the previous menu a five topping pizza ($18.25) was the loaded size, the current release lists a four topping ($17.00) as a loaded and additional toppings are 1.25 each. We offer the option on our signature pizzas to order 1/2 and 1/2 at no additional charge which provides variety for guests who may not like the same ingredients. If you would like to bring your receipt and if there was a billing error made we would be happy to refund you the difference. I will speak to my staff and try to advise guests of our policy so this doesn't occur again. Please do not allow this misunderstanding to deter you from dining with us in the future. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention, as it's the best way to resolve these type of issues.
Christofer and Joseph Dale