“Little local chef-owned gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feast Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Feast Restaurant is a family owned and operated establishment opened in 2009. Brothers Joseph and Christofer Dale are the Chefs and Owners and you will always find one or both of them in the kitchen during service. We strive to offer our customers the freshest local and exotic cuisine in a warm family friendly atmosphere. We have a large selection of wines from around the globe and feature the islands largest craft and Microbrew beer selection. Open for lunch and dinner daily, reservations are recommended for dinner or large parties.
Chicago, Illinois
“Little local chef-owned gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

A very friendly, non-touristy little restaurant. The mussels were sublime, the local fish (triple-fin) was prepared perfectly, and the pink shrimp were fresh and outstanding. All four of us loved our meals.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fredericton, New Brunswick
“I Really Liked The Feast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I dined at The Feast. We were pleasantly surprised. Don't let the location hold you back...it's in a strip mall without signage.
It's casual, but has a fine dining menu. The food was excellent. My blackened grouper was done to perfection. Service was very friendly and fast. I liked the atmosphere and quality of food.
We will return again.
If you are looking for good food at a reasonable cost, give The Feast a try.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portage, Michigan
“OK, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

My recent visit for dinner was ok, but not great. As the season isn't in full swing yet, it was very quiet with only 2 other tables in the dining room occupied. My server was mildy attentive and pleasant enough but clearly would have preferred to be chatting at the hostess station with friends. Take-out pizza orders were plentiful with a steady stream of people stopping by to pick them up. I ordered the scallops with key lime beurre blanc. Sides were tarragon fennel mashed potatoes and the vegetable of the day, which was the very common sautéed squash medley. Both were pretty tasteless and bland. The entree was 4 large, pan seared scallops resting on a bed of the beurre blanc. The scallops were cooked ok, but the beurre blanc was very thick and gloppy, almost like pudding. I'm on the island quite a bit and am always looking for good food at a good value. At this point, I'm undecided on returning for another try. Prices were reasonable but attention to details like seasoning were missing.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Christofer D, Owner at The Feast Restaurant, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your meal, as the chef and owner it is my goal to guarantee that every customer that dines with us leaves happy. If at any point during your experience you arent 100% pleased with your meal I would be happy to replace it with something else, I would never expect someone to pay for a meal they did not enjoy. Also I have brought the service issue to the attention of my manager in our weekly meeting and I am sure that it will be addressed promptly.
Holmes Beach, Florida
“Fine dining at half the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We have never been disappointed here. It is fine dining and the service is both friendly and good. The prices are reasonable as well. Might suggest you try the daily seafood special, always different, but always good. We had Grouper the night we went, scrumptous! This is a rare gem of an eating spot, without the usual "Island Atitude".

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Green Bay
“Our kind of place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Yes! Delicious pizza, huge portions, we couldn't finish them there was so much. Prices were great as well. This is our kind of pizza joint. No false aires here, you're not paying for snob appeal, just good crispy crusted pizza at a manageable price. Good service, friendly staff! We will be back to eat here.

• Visited December 2012