Overall, we loved the Mainsail Beach Inn. So many positives to note! The best aspect of this property is the location. We stayed in a 3 bedroom, oceanfront, ground level unit and it was absolutely breathtaking. Great view of the beach/ocean from the unit, had a fabulous private patio and we were only a few steps from the sand!
The decor of the unit is fabulous. The only negatives are that the living room furniture and area rug were worn and soiled. Aside from that, it was perfect. The beds were extremely comfortable. Only downside of master bedroom is that the toilet in the unit above was crazy noisy and kept waking us up throughout the night. We've never experienced anything like it!? But, the positives of the holiday outweighed the toilet issue...lol!
The pool area is quiet and a wonderful place to hang out in the afternoon as there was lots of shade for little ones. While the pool was small, it was clean, warm and well maintained. There are many sand and pool toys to be enjoyed by everyone visiting the hotel. There is no need to bring your own.
The beach is lovely. Quite secluded and quiet in comparison to other beaches in the area. Great beach for walking/running, shelling and building sandcastles. Beautiful sunsets and wonderful wildlife to observe in the area (e.g. herons and many other birds walking on the beach, manatee and dolphins swimming by). Did I mention it's a fabulous location?
Staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. They went out of their way to inquire about how everyone was doing and provided us with lots of information regarding the area.
We fell in love with Anna Maria Island and the Mainsail Beach Inn and will definitely be back! It would be a fabulous location for a familiy reunion and/or to travel with friends. A quiet, family-friendly atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking stunning turquoise waters of Anna Maria Island is the Mainsail Beach Inn, offering guests a superb island experience. This ideally located resort offers 12 upscale multi bedroom suites, all with beachfront access, and some with a Gulf view. Community amenities include a heated resort-style swimming pool, hot tub, pool side grill, and beach lounge chairs & umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mainsail Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainsail Beach Hotel Holmes Beach
- Mainsail Beach Inn Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL