“our stay at angelinos sea lodge. ANN&PHIL HAYES, California Pa.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Angelinos Sea Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Holmes Beach
Angelinos Sea Lodge
2818 Ave E, Holmes Beach, Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL 34217   |
Ranked #6 of 14 hotels in Holmes Beach
California, Pennsylvania
“our stay at angelinos sea lodge. ANN&PHIL HAYES, California Pa.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

We have stayed at the lodge 4 times. We have experienced all units except Aruba, and we plan to stay there next year, 2013. We have found our paradise,and don't intend to search the web for another place to stay. The units are clean and the owners are on the premises. If you need anything they are always available. The views are especially beautiful, and the grounds are exceptional. The addition of a TREE HOUSE is very exciting. You can step out your door and be on the beach. The Gulf of Mexico is right there. The beach is clean and is not crowded, you can feel safe walking there. Restaurants and stores are close-by, and they have free trolley service until 11:00 p.m. The main road is a block away, so road noise is not a problem. If you like to cook in, the kitchens are nice, and the appliances are clean and usable. My wife and I find a great measure of happiness just sitting on the swing under the TREE HOUSE.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

46 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bradenton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

I live in the area and forget just what kind of paradise there is to offer here! Angelino"s is such an amazing place to relax and unwind. Richard offers the cleanest rooms I've ever ever stayed in. The beach is fantastic and the atmosphere at the lodge takes you straight to the Caribbean island feel.
I can't say enough about how comfortable and welcomed you feel while you stay here. If you need a getaway...this is the place!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

My 9th time back to Angelinos Sea Lodge. Richard the host was busy working on the new tree house. It is really amazing with two levels and a great view of the Gulf. I can't wait until my next trip to see it completed.

The weather was beautiful as usual and we saw 7 magnificent sunsets.

Room Tip: The best value is the Aruba room.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Before my stay, I heard many great things about Angelinos Sea Lodge. I like to do research before my trips to find the best lodge & found out that Angelinos Sea Lodge had been written up by local newspapers the Sun & the Islander & reported on by Bay News TV & ABC.

I was excited to check out the location, as all the sources were saying that the Lodge really takes you to the stars! When i arrived, I was blown away by the attention to detail during my stay. On top of a beautiful property, owners Richard & Lynn should only receive five stars & gave us all the stars in the sky on our visit.

I was really impressed with their amazing Swiss Robinson Family double deck tree house, right on the beach. If there were a contest for the best tree house, Angelinos would win with its detail & unusual design over the Gulf of Mexico.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to share this magical place!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

My wife and I have just returned from a three week stay at Angelinos and found it as great a place to holiday as we have in our 5 previous visits. The rooms were immaculate, well equipped, and afforded great sunsets. Richard, our onsite host, worked tirelessly to make sure our stay was comfortable and convenient. Best of all was the quiet and seclusion in this the quaint,Tahaitian landscaped beachfront.
We have already booked for next year.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

What I great place to come to. I currently live in Texas and decided to go on a trip with my wife. I have never been in such a great place that makes me feel like home. If I come back to this area I will surely stay here again. I can't think of anything that I would change from this place. thank you so much Mr. Richard...

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011 via mobile

This is our 8th time staying at angelino's.. Rich & Lynn are wonderful hosts.. Our cottage was immaculate & so comfortable..each year a new addition to their beautiful property.. A tree house on the beach! This is our paradise !! Hope to bring our whole family one year

• Stayed November 2011

Been to Angelinos Sea Lodge? Share your experiences!