So, great location right in between beach and intracoastal so you really cant be mad about the raccoons because there is also a nature preserve nearby. But the staffs attitude is not that great and dont expect fresh towels every few days or rooms to be tidied. This is not that type of hotel. The biggest issue though is that the hotel is old and worn so the windows are creeky and the doors dont fit, allowing roaches, lizards and whatever else into your room. Im a SOFLO native so I know lizards are everywhere, but the roaches and ants are a no go. They need to fix that. Besides all the bugs and creatures, this place isnt a horrible deal for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The right size apartment suites for anyone's needs are available at these apartments. Stay short-term or long term. We offer comfortable and well maintained apartments complete with spacious interiors and fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, and much more. Guests can enjoy the magnificent clear blue ocean and sunbathing on the spectacular beach while staying here.Our property is located at the North end of the beach in Hollywood Florida, 35 minutes North of Miami Beach and 40 minutes South of West Palm Beach on the East coast of Florida. Footsteps from the ocean, with miles of beautiful sugar-sand beaches and palm trees under a warm tropical sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Waves Apartments & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waves Apartments Hotel Hollywood
- The Waves Apartments And Resort
- The Waves Apartments Motel