“Very Convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
Seminole, Florida
“Very Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The room was very clean and located a few steps from the beach. Quiet area but just a short walk to the beach bars and restaurants. We only stayed one night but the staff were super friendly and helpful. I Would recommend to others and definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
so happy to have met you and hope you enjoyed the game!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Ft. Lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed three days for our 32nd anniversary. The owner, Diane, pleasantly upgraded us to a corner room with a lot of windows without our asking. Although there is one house and a short block between the beach and the hotel (we could still see a little water from our first floor room), it did not detract from the desirability of the location. The room was SPOTLESS. The wood floors and roomy tile bathroom reflected the care taken for absolute cleanliness, (which is hard to find with beach rentals). The bed was very comfortable. The owner and housekeeper were always available and accommodating, pleasant and helpful. We could not find one thing to complain about!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
I am so glad you stayed with us for your anniversary...we wish many more.
come back to the beach any time
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I didn't travel there but my boss and his colleagues did since I found the rooms for them. They were quite satisified with the rooms and it was much less expensive than the fancy hotel where their conference was held. The only thing was that one of the rooms had a blocked view, but that was okay since they were right near the ocean. Diane is especially a very nice person and will help you a lot. I hope to visit there someday.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
I am so glad the guys enjoyed Marine Villas
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had an ocean beachfront view from our window. This quaint one bedroom had a full kitchen and cozy living room with cable and free wi-fi internet. The queen size bed was comfortable. It was like having your own apartment on the beach. The patio area was lush green with several palm tress providing shade as we lounged in the deck chairs. We stayed for over the Memorial Day weekend so the price was spendy, otherwise, it was great value for the location and amenities provided. Great place to unwind, relax, take a stroll on the boardwalk, have dinner and enjoy the Florida weather.

Room Tip: This is a two story building so only the 2nd story corner rooms have an ocean view. There is no pool...

dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
thank you for staying as our guests @ Marine Villas on Hollywood Beach
I hope you just chilled and enjoyed !
have a great Summer
Mass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I found this place on tripadvisor over three tears ago and continued to read the reviews during that time. I had planned to stay here a few times but never made it. My wife and I finally decided to visit Hollywood last week and we stayed here. We booked a studio on the second floor and we were very happy with the condition and cleanliness of the unit. My wife had recently injured her foot and is wearing a boot which made it difficult to climb the stairs. Lisa let me check out a one bedroom on the first floor and I loved it. When my wife saw it she wanted to move right away. Lisa spoke with Diane and we moved to the one bedroom. The extra cost was well worth it. I am so glad we decided to stay here. The reviews on tripadvisor are right on. The location is the best with the beach outside your door. The villas are on the quiet end of the broadwalk. If you are planning a trip to Hollywood I recommend that you give the villas a try. I highly recommend the one bedroom unit. Lisa, Diane and Terry are very nice people who are there to answer any questions or concerns. Lisa gave us some restaurant recommendations and they worked out great. We will be back. Thanks for a great vacation.

Room Tip: The one bedroom is my choice and the second floor has the best view.
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Yes, We are happy, too, that you finally did make it our wonderful "Hollywood Beach" and that you selected Marine Villas for your visit...
We are always striving to make sure you, our guests, feel at home and it sounds like we did this with you...
sorry, you had to leave, but look forward to the next getaway...
happy Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mays Landing, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I were there for six days while looking for a new place to live in that area. From my first contact with Diane asking questions to reserving a room to our entire stay, her and Lisa made us feel so at home and welcome! We chose a studio over a one bedroom. It served our purpose just fine. Stocked kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove, toaster and plates, utensils and everything we needed. There was a closet full of towels and two beach towels.Kitchen counter served as a table with chairs for two. Comfy king sized bed, closet, dresser, there really was nothing more we needed.It was about three steps from the Broadwalk and beach. They had complimentary chairs you could use, sand toys and umbrellas! The free WiFi access was a big plus! They let me print my boarding passes in the office, and were just so helpful.They did not come in to make the bed and clean every day, and the rooms are a bit dated. It is not the Hilton! But for personalized service, you can not beat it!

Room Tip: We were in Room 2 on the ground floor. They also had second floor, and I bet you could have seen the...
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
we are glad you found us in a little bit of paradise.....on Hollywood Beach...we have strived to make you feel like you are home...while keeping a feel of a Historic Hollywood retreat!
hope the house hunting worked out and if you want to stay on the beach for a weekend, just phone us...Have a good summer,
Saint James City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was our first time at Marine Villas and enjoyed our stay. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and wishes. I love the location and views! This will be the place we stay when we come back to Hollywood.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed your visit @ Marine Villas and Hollywood Beach...
we were pleased to have you as guests...
Have a Great Summer! and think of us when you come to Hollywood

Been to Marine Villas? Share your experiences!