“fabulous return visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marine Villas

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Marine Villas
810 South Surf Road, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Special Offer
Free parking
Ranked #3 of 66 hotels in Hollywood
brooklyn,n.y.
“fabulous return visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife andI returned for 12 nights in July, and had the one-bedroom apartment.We cannot say enough about this property. It feels like you have just come back home. but you have the broadwalk and beach right outside your doorstep. Diane, the owner, but I prefer to call her our friend, keeps everything in pristine condition, and is available whenever you need her. We just cannot say enough about marine Villas, and everytime I go to visit my brother in Aventura, I will never stay anywhere but Marine Villas, assuming Diane will have room for us after this review.

Room Tip: corner suites are one bedrooms and very roomy
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
You will always have a place @ Marine Villas...we appreciate you both...and am so happy that you totally enjoyed yourselves....do it more often...

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had another wonderful visit at the beach - staying at Marine Villas which I consider my "home away from home." I'm near family but can be "on my own" which works well for all of us. A different unit that before - another lovely, comfortable, very clean unit. Great to see Diane and Terry - and some other "annual guests" I'm already planning for my next visit!

Room Tip: I've stayed in three of seven units and they all have been excellent! Guests will be comfortabl...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
always a pleasure having you as our guest! I know you love Hollywood Beach as do I!!
next 4th of July? have a terrific summer...my best to all the family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed 3 nights and we loved it! It was roomy, very clean and had everything we needed. The rooms overlook the beach, beautiful view. There is a full kitchenette stocked with dishes and utensils, nice updated tv, cute decor, comfy huge bed with lots of pillows. Diane makes you feel totally at home, such a sweet lady! I loved that it has a "mom n pop" feel to it. We didn't want to leave. We stayed in a few hotels during our Florida vacation and this was the best experience. I even recommended it to friends who were heading down to Hollywood.

• Stayed June 2013
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
I am so happy that you chose MarineVillas as your vacation property...and especially that you enjoyed our property and Hollywood Beach! Please always keep us in mind there is a lot to explore in Hollywood and our surrounding areas...we are voted the Best Beach! and Broadwalk!
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I spend 7 days at the Marina Villa for the Memorial weekend.
We had a great time, The 1 bedroom apt. was so nice, clean and cozy. Diane was very helpful in every way. I would recommend Marina Villas to my friends

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
It was certainly a pleasure meeting both of you and having you as guests of Marine Villas
looking forward to having you as regular guests, until you decide to buy a place on the ocean...
Hollywood is the Best Beach!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My young adult daughter and I were looking for a fun placed to stay for the night before our cruise. Diane was kind enough to allow us to stay in a studio for one night. The location was just what we needed, on the Broadwalk and the ocean, near all the action but quiet enough to get a good night's sleep. We were surprised to find that the beds in the studio were very comfortable. Diane was a perfect host.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
I was so happy to meet both of you and it was are pleasure to have with us, although it was so short...I know you still enjoyed Hollywood Beach, and the Broadwalk...and with that, perhaps you would consider us a destination next time...
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is a charming, very clean and comfortable place to stay with a nice view of the ocean. Diane takes considerable pride in having her guests lounge in comfort, with the assurance their stay will be in a clean and pleasant environment. You will find Diane to be exceptionally professional, compassionate and pleasant. Additionally you will enjoy the opportunity utilize the small kitchen area allowing you to feel at home if your choice is to prepare a meal. The Marine Villas is a hidden gem that is a short walk to Hollywood Beach Blvd and within close proximity to many attractions. The Blvd offers everything from quick food stops to fine dining, with small shops to browse along the way.

Room Tip: Single person would enjoy the studio rooms on the second floor; or for more than one person, the one...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
As always it was a pleasure having you stay with us @ Marine Villas...my Husband and I take great pride in our property, it is "our baby" and we are so happy that other people like you enjoy it too! a great place to just chill...have a great Summer and until next time...............
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I spent 4 nites at Marine Villa and loved everything about the room. Dianne our host gave us great advise on what to see and places to eat. We spent one day in Key Largo snorkeling also we were able to kayake at a state part and take an airboat ride to see a gator. We spent time on the beautiful beach just a few steps away from the stone boardwalk. We were very pleased with out room and our choice to stay at Marine Villa in Hollywood Florida. I was surprise that we could do so much from this location.Next time we plan to bring our children and give them an opportunity to enjoy the family friendly beach. Thanks Dianne

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
we are so happy that you were able to do so many activities in such a short stay...I am glad that you enjoyed all the points of interest and the snorkling...
looking foward to meeting your family and seeing both of you again...
enjoy your Summer!

Been to Marine Villas? Share your experiences!