“Home Away from Home!” 5 of 5 stars

Free parking
Ranked #2 of 66 hotels in Hollywood
“Home Away from Home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We rented here for my elderly parents to get away from the bitter cold in western NY.My husband & I stayed here in 2012 & we just love this place. Marine Villas was just perfect for my parents. Each day they would sit outside an enjoy the wonderful sunshine & they would take walks along the broadwalk, which is just a few steps from the place.There is a kitchen that came in handy for my mom to make a few meals. Diane was absolutely wonderful with them. Diane would check in on my parents a few times during the day just to see how they where or just to chat. This made me feel so comfortable.My parents loved the place so much, that they did not want to leave!I would highly recommend Marine Villa to everyone,it is beautiful & so clean. Diane is a wonderful person & so very helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
We are thrilled that your parents enjoyed their stay @ Marine Villas....we do try to be the "home
away from home"...with great sunshine...
I was happy to keep an eye on them, they were a treasure...hope to see all of you next year!
Enjoy your Spring..

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our two week vacation here was nearly perfect! Location, cleanliness, owners first rate. Not luxurious but way more than adequate. Near the beach, just past the busiest part of the Boardwalk, accessible to everything, The proprietor, Diane, was helpful and informative as to restaurants, activities and all things Hollywood. Already planning our next visit!

• Stayed February 2013
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
thank you for being a delightful guest @ Marine Villas and I am so happy that you enjoyed your visit on Hollywood Beach...I was happy that you asked my recommendations for places to go on the beach without a vehicle...and that you truly enjoyed your dining adventures! as you know, Hollywood Beach is unique and slice of pardise! will look forward to your return in 2014..
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Thanks to the reviews on Tripadvisor we selected Marine Villas and we could not be more satisfied. We have found our new home away from home. Diane Struyf greeted us and led us to our room - which is like an apt/condo with everything you could need. We had a first floor room and could see the ocean from out our window and our door. The place was spotless and quiet - which is exactly what we were looking for in a place to stay. We wanted no kids or rowdy parties and we're tired of the regular old hotel/"brand name" fancy places. It also came with a parking space which was GREAT! The beach is just steps away from your door. There is no housekeeping knocking on your door or doors slamming at all hours. Diane also recommended several places to eat and things to do.The area seemed very safe. It was great leaving the windows open at night to hear the breeze and ocean. Bed and pillows/blanket were super comfy.I would love one of those seashell blankets for my home! It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever experienced and very much needed. I can't wait to go back. We will not stay anywhere else! It should be #1 on the list! Thanks for a great stay Diane!

Room Tip: All rooms face the beach/ocean.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I am just tickled that you both enjoyed Marine Villas so much...and that my suggestions for dining were perfect...for you. We look forward to your next visit...the comforters were from "coastal collection"
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Diane Struyf, the owner, gave us more personal service than anywhere I have stayed from places all over the world. She cares and it shows in the whole wonderful experience. The property is right behind the boardwalk so you are only about 100 feet from the beach sand.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
thank you for experiencing Marine Villas and Hollywood Beach, the best beach...
we look forward to your next visit.
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed at Marine Villas for 10 days in January, 2013. The accommodations are very clean and well maintained, steps away from the beach and many fine restaurants on the broadwalk.

Marine Villas gives you a taste of the charm of old Florida, with the convenience of being close to many fine South Florida attractions. After a day of shopping, sightseeing or activity, its great to come back to a quaint, quiet and comfortable apartment by the beach.

The hosts keep a very nice establishment, are very accommodating, and their pride of ownership shines through in this understated jewel.

I very much recommend the Marine Villas for your next stay in Hollywood. I will be returning to Room 5 next time I'm in Florida, to enjoy the sea breeze coming in off of the ocean at night, and the beautiful beach during the day.

Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
It was wonderful having both of you as our guests @ Marine Villas...and I am so pleased that you found us, just what you needed to make your vacation special...
we look forward to your return, to the ocean breezes on Hollywood Beach
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. I was so impressed with the cleanliness of the villa and comfort of the bed. Definitely would recommend Marine Villas to my friends and family. The view and location to the beach was wonderful and convenient to restaurants. The staff delightful.

• Stayed January 2013
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
thatnk you for your stay...we enjoyed having you and your husband with us @ Marine Villas...
looking forward to seeing you again for a short staycation...
Springfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

the property is kept very clean and VERY Quite . My wife and I have been coming to Marine Villas for last 10 years and the only thing that changes are the upgardes to the apt's. The hotel is on the beach ,and the broadwalk is a wonderful walk every morning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
as always it was a pleasure having you and your wife with us again this year! I know you truly do relax and enjoy ..hope the rest of your trip is relaxing too...see you next year! have a great Summer..

Been to Marine Villas? Share your experiences!