“You feel like at home !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Marine Villas
810 South Surf Road, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #2 of 63 Hotels in Hollywood
Miami Beach, Florida
“You feel like at home !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Greeting from Russia! By reading all of these wonderful reviews, I never doubt that I make a right decision when I have choose that place, even before I arrived. I stayed there two months by the business purposes and I fell in love to those amazing people and this unique place. The atmosphere was fantastic!!! Diane was always attentive and helpful. The room was very clean and pleasant. By traveling all over the world, I have stopped at different places, and I can precisely tell that this one of the best places where I ever been. The building itself placed at the perfect location, just step from the beach. You can feel the ocean breeze every morning. Strongly recommend!!! I can't wait to get back!!! Best regards, Sly

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
We are glad that you selected us as your "home away from home"...
it was great having you as a guest and we would welcome your return any time!
good luck with your new business venture!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My family was booked into a nearby hotel and it was so dirty, I could not stand to stay there for our vacation. We felt so so lucky to have discovered the Marine Villas and booked it immediately (we were very fortunate to get a refund on the other hotel but I might just have forgone it considering how disgusting the place was). Our little villa at Marine Villas was just so perfect! I can't emphasize enough how clean it was there. We loved the sweet owner Diane and really appreciated how much work her and her son Michael put into keeping the place tidy. This little gem has an amazing location towards the end of the beach where the crowds are not as thick as closer to the main area. Don't let that scare you though, the shopping and food establishments are a lovely walk up the boardwalk. We look forward to returning to our little gem on the beach. Thank you so much Diane and Michael!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
We were so Happy to be able to make your stay on Hollywood Beach Great!
glad you found us....
come back anytime, we will make it happen again!
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I wanted a place on the beach that I could do all the things I love but who knew I would find "all" those things at Marine Villas in Hollywood Beach! Not only was I able to relax plenty, but I could get up in the mornings and exercise and jog or bike down the boardwalk and beach. I love cooking and was able to barbecue at the hotel or whip up meals in my room/apt. The place was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and even the other guests were enjoyable to chat with. Marine Villas is a tranquil setting but several short blocks down the boardwalk are the restaurants and nightlife. One of the couples staying there for a month have been coming to Marine Villas for the past 12 years - I can see why! Loved it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
We were glad we could provide all that you were looking for....thank you for being a great guest! have a great Summer....and we look forward to your next visit. sounds like you need some r &r
a couple times ...A year!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We came to Marine Villas for a different type of getaway. I had emailed in advance that we needed a place for me to recover from surgery. We were hoping for a peaceful place for me to rest that would also be a good and convenient place for my girlfriend to be able to enjoy the beach some while I slept. I had spent an exhausting amount of time reading reviews on Trip Advisor and other search engines and had narrowed it down to Marine Villas and one other very similarly rated location in Hollywood. In the end I made the final decision based on the personal and very quick response we received from Diane and we are both EXTREMELY happy we did! That personal service was evident in every way from the room request accommodations and the incredibly friendly office. Emily, Diane's daughter in law is amazingly sweet; I made a comment the first day we were there that I was concerned about my girlfriend carrying the luggage down the stairs on our check out day since post surgery I was not allowed to carry anything and NINE days later guess who shows up like clockwork at the door to offer to assist with the bags? You can't get that kind of customer service or personal attention at a large hotel chain. If you are looking for a relaxing place to stay on a quieter stretch of the beach, this is the place for you. They have a private lot for parking, provide you beach towels, chairs, umbrellas etc. They are incredibly respectful and professional and steps from the sand. If you are looking for a place to party in the middle of the beach strip, this is not your place. We are definitely hoping to return in the future for a nice, romantic getaway together. Thank you Diane and a special thanks to Emily!

Room Tip: All the rooms are steps from the beach so if you will be carrying a lot or have a small child, you m...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
Well, it was certainly our pleasure to be able to accomodate you both...we are glad that all went well and you enjoyed your stay with us!, We as a family business, for over 27 years, like to make you feel at home and are happy wihen it is noticed.... looking forward to seeing you both again...
have a great Summer!
Gainesville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We recently stayed in apartment #4 at Marine Villas and couldn't have been happier. The staff is incredibly accomodating. I had requested that they receive flowers to celebrate our anniversary and they had them waiting on the table when we arrived. The room was a bouquet of inviting colors capturing the flavor of the tropics. We stayed for a week and the kitchen, large screen tv, king size bed and overall look and feel of the apartment made lasting memories that will be thought about for many years to come. My wife said I would be remiss if I didn't mention how clean everything was, especially the shine on the copper bottoms of the pots and pans. I can only say that we will be back and can't wait until then.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for staying with us again...and of course, Happy Anniversary!,
We were more than pleased that you chose our property to celebrate and look forward to seeing you every year! Have a great Summer and we will look forward to the next visit..
Fort Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great location just a few steps away from the beach. Stay in room 5 or 8 which both have beach views! Everything went well, no complaints. Also worth mentioning is there is off-street parking which is a big bonus in the area.

• Stayed July 2012
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
glad to have you as a Marine Villas's guest and hope you enjoyed Hollywood Beach!
have a great Summer! still hot, but great breezes....
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I returned to Marine Villas for a week in July and it was a perfect week! The weather was great and "our" unit was comfortable and "comforting" as always. My husband wasn't able to go this year, but we both were delighted that I had another wonderful week. Diane and Terry provide everything visitors need and Emily was "on the spot" to answer questions and provide help daily. I counted - it's 80 steps from the front door of the unit to the gorgeous sandy beach with the Broadwalk in between! The price is extremely reasonable, but Marine Villas is Top Rate! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: All the units are great - all face the ocean - make reservations early - so you don't miss the o...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
It was great having you back again....and am glad you could unwind and be carefree with us...
looking forward to your next visit!

Been to Marine Villas? Share your experiences!