“Budget dining” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #208 of 488 Restaurants in Hollywood
Montreal, Canada
“Budget dining”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012 via mobile

The pizza is really cheap and decent . You can order a large cheese pizza with a pitcher of beer for less than 20$ but it's a tad dirty! If u're on a budget and that doesn't bother u then u won't be
Disappointed.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC
“Good pizza and value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

When we sat down on the restaurant, we ordered a soda, a beer and a pizza. The waitress was very helpful and generous in informing me that I could order the $15 pizza/pitcher of beer special and save money so that is what we did and the final bill was under $20. In addition the pizza was large and very good and the view of the ocean and the promenade was enjoyable. The only problem was the selection of draft beer -Bud and Bud light. Except for one brew pub on the beach, Hollywood Florida has the worst select of draft beer I have seen in the city in decades. It kind of remindes me of the 1960's.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Puerto Galera, Philippines
“Nice view but thats all.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Been in the restaurant many times, food is maybe average. Beer is cold, location is good. I can't recomend eating there but it is a nice place to sit and people watch and have a cold beer.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great view of the beach and tasty food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011 via mobile

My wife and I try to attended this place once a week for the fantastic views and the open air atmosphere. Not to mention we are both in love with their Frozen Drinks!! Nothing better than having a frozen piña colada while walking the boardwalk in the 90 degrees south Florida heat. Would highly recommend this place to all.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“absolutely filthy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2010

This place is nasty. I was walking on the boardwalk, and a young lady convinced me and my family to try this restuarant. Ok we had a table right on the boardwalk that was great, and thats were it ended. The waitress was very rude, the pizza tasted like it was sitting all day. We had a gyro and the pita bread was so stale. Then to top it off, I went to use there bathroom. It was the most disgusting filthy thing I ever saw. I actually went to a bar next door to use there bathroom. I gave a glance at the kitchen and I tell you if I would have looked first, I never would have eaten there. A truly horrible dining experience, but not going to keep me away from beautiful Hollywood beach