“Clean Hotel, The best manager at the front desk.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #18 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
Pampano
“Clean Hotel, The best manager at the front desk.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had a business meeting to attened to my flight was cxl and American Airlines gave me a room at this Holiday Inn. First I must say that the room was very, very clean and comfortable with a great shower and I was able to work from my room. TV's were great 42' and all HD channels. The Hotel it self was very clean, pool and bar area were a big plus. At the front desk Ernesto was amazing. Speedy check inn. apologized for the airlines mistake. gave me a bottle of water because I was upset my flight was cxl. He even signed me up to the Holiday Inn memberhip club and I dont travel offten. He helped me print out a few contracts from my usb drive. when my computer was not connecting to the internet he came up to the room and helped me fix it. Overall he had great customer service skills, best I have seen in a long time. Because of him I will bring business to this holiday inn.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is by far the best hotel in this area. The room are CLEAN. The tv's are 42 inch and the staff is just wonderful. The pool area is amazing. The hotel it self is very well Kept. Ernesto the manager was very helpful and had the answer to all my questions. I will come again.

Belleville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Looking for a hotel that has all the good stuff, this is the one. Great staff, friendly, professional and great fun, this is the one. Great food, great service good pricing, this is the one. Rooms are wonderful clean comfortable and easy to get work completed. TVs are great, everything is clean and works.

Staff is without a doube the best in this area.

Trust me folks this is the one!!!!!

Room Tip: I leave the chosing of the room to the staff at the Hotel, and they have also been right on the mone...
New Richmond, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I travel to the area frequently and while trying to get home Delta overbooked the flights I decided to take a bump and this hotel is where I was put for the night. These are good adventures for me as a 125+ night per yeat Hilton guy, I rarely get outside of that group. I was interested in how this hotel stacked up because I have been considering splitting my loyalty so I can get status at IHG properties for free vacations to islands not having any Hiltons.

Straight up, this is a nice hotel but has a few issues that are more brand related than property related. I would have given 3 stars but added a 4th based on the quality of my dinner and the remodeled room with massive flat screen TV.

The drawbacks? The bed. I think the Holiday Inn group needs to sleep in a few Hampton or Hilton beds and go to the drawing board. Also, the cafe was not ready at the scheduled opening time and I was on a tight schedule to catch my flight.

The pool looked great and the outdoor bar area looks like it could be fun if you had a good crowd out there except fo the hoards of smokers on the patio area. I think the property should separate that area for smokers and non-smokers.

The dinner in the bar area was really good and all food was cooked to order as I specified (no extra oil or butter, etc). The breakfast buffet was good and MUCH cheaper than the standard Hilton buffets (by $10).

The staff was very accomodating everywhere.

For an airport property, it is quite a distance away. There are many hotels much closer but I think the rates here might warrant staying here vs. somewhere else and they do offer shuttles to the airport at Port Everglades which is a plus for cruisers.

I am not ready to jump to IHG yet. New beds would possibly sway me and in a jam, I would stay at this property again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Stayed at Holiday Inn on Sheridan Street, an easy (but hot in August!) walk away from my relatives who live on North Park. It was very pleasant, the room was clean and nice, the airport shuttle brought me there after my 6:30 am arrival (having started in Anchorage the afternoon before), and they let me check in very early so I could go take a nap. The front-desk staff was/were fun and helpful, and they gave me directions for good walks nearby. My only complaint was that the breakfast spread did not seem to have much in the way of vegan options, but the food otherwise looked very nice and plentiful - for animal protein lovers. (I am used to this - brought my own breakfast foods.) Loved the fact that there was coffee and decaf that could be made in my room. No other complaints, will stay there every time I go visit my relatives!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Willingboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I were taking our son to college in North Miami and didn't want to stay right there. This was the perfect location, and a great hotel. The rooms were very clean and the apprearence was very nice. The Lobby was beautiful, and the customer service was very nice. The front staff was very friendly and made you feel like you mattered. They did not offer free breakfast but did have a little restaurant, though we decided to walk across the street to Denny's. The Pool area was very nice as well. When leaving we stopped in Goldboro NC and stayed at another Holiday Inn, it was like two totally different worlds. The room did not seem clean, had an odor. The staff was not nearly as pleasant!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
manchester
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I am a Holiday Inn member and regularly stay at their hotels and i have to say this is one of the nicest i have stayed at. Unfortunately for them this is where it ended! The staff were at best poor and made it one of the worst hotel stays of my life, they contributed to ruining multiple evenings through their lack of basic skills.

If you arent to fussed about staff then this is a good place to stay, if you need help/assistance even like booking a Taxi then forget about this hotel and look elsewhere. You are warned!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear nicholas_lethbridge,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your travels. I'm sorry the service you received from our staff did not live up to your expectations. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenienced you encountered. We will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible.

While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care

Been to Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport? Share your experiences!