1. The price for the room was good
2. The front desk staff were friendly
1. As others have said, this is a popular pre/post cruise place to stay and as such the front lobby/breakfast area can be an absolute mob scene, full of people and luggage... If you are looking for a quiet place to stay keep this in mind.
2. The free breakfast was pretty poor quality... And again.. Trying to get at it, or find a table was a challenge with the cruisers there
3. The walls are paper thin, we could hear everything that was said by our neighbors and every hallway conversation as well...
4. The room layout was kind of bizarre... The bed was at a 90 degree angle to the TV... There was couch jammed in the room and there was a writing desk that jutted out into the room which caused you to go sideways to get between it at the bed...
5. The room itself was a little worn out.. There were paint splatters on the floor and there were little tiny bugs on the bathroom sink...
We had originally booked this place for four nights, but left after the first night to go to the nearby Hyatt Place... Which was 100% better than this place...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hotel Hollywood
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- La Quinta Hotel Hollywood
- La Quinta Hollywood
- Hollywood La Quinta