“Amazing Cuban Pastries” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
FL
“Amazing Cuban Pastries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I discovered this gem of a bakery one Sunday morning before church. I stepped inside and the first sign that it was good was that is was packed, at 7am...WOW. When I ordered my cafe con leche and guava and cheese pastry I did not expect what I received, I expected the traditional guava and cheese pastry that every other cuban bakery makes but I was pleasantly surprised. This must be one of the or the BEST cuban pastry I've had. I grew up in south FL and I've had cuban pastries all throughout the tri-counties but none like these. The crust was super flaky and sweet with sugar crystals that gave it a very special taste. The filling of guava and cheese was not overpowering or sweet, the sugar on the crust made the flavors pop and it had the perfect sweetness not overly sweet. Needless to say, I make Miramar Bakery a regular stop Sunday mornings before and/or after church. Their cuban coffee is awesome as well and the staff is quick and friendly. If you are ever around the area, stop by and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2012