“Good Pizza, Just off the beach” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
standish, mi
“Good Pizza, Just off the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had the pizza and garlic rolls and were very happy with our meal. We received very good service. The restaurant is located by the bandshell just off the beach. there are a few outside tables so you could eat outside and watch the show.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

79% Recommend
Colorado
“consistently good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

three to me is above average. the food was good as was the service. reasonably price for the beach. I would eat there again.

Visited April 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“good portions and pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Watch out the large pizzas are truly large and filled with ingredients. There were four of us and we ordered two pizzas and had to take one home. Just as good the next day though.

Visited May 2013
“Very Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

The pizza was very good and reasonably priced. The garlic rolls were also very good. My only gripe is that the TV channel featuring the Miami Heat Finals game was changed to NASCAR. This was courtesy of some Mensa Society members from Missouri. OMG!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Well worth the money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I thought this pizza was a little pricey, but then again, when you are that close to Miami what did I expect. I would still pay it again since the pizza was as good as I have had in Florida the past few years. It is a state not known for pizza but this pizza was exceptionally good. They delivered to my hotel a few minutes earlier than promised and it was extrememly hot, which made me very happy. It is definitely a repeat when I am in the area again.