“Great Sub Shop!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #88 of 486 Restaurants in Hollywood
Keller, Texas
“Great Sub Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I were traveling from the port in Fort Lauderdale to Miami Beach. We stopped in Hollywood for lunch and to beach it up for the afternoon. We happened to look up Mile High and we were glad we did. Great subs on the cheap! Fresh meat, bread and fixings. Check this place out, it has been there forever. The places that last for decades must be doing something right.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orlando, FL
“Not what you would expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I read the reviews online and since we were in Hollywood figured it was worth a try. The location is near wharehouses and train tracks and not in the greatest part of town but we popped in for lunch.

First, this place is very clean (especially with them being there over 30 years). The customers acknowledged the owners (mom and pop) and you could tell it was full of regulars. We ordered our sandwiches (kitchen sink and italian) and they were made in 30 seconds (not kidding). The wife checked us out and was so sweet. We had two sandwiches, two bags of chips, chili and 2 drinks and it was around $20. The chili was very good, my husband commented that they "kitchen sink" was also great. He loved the dressing on it. Mine was good, too. Overall, it is a quickie sandwich shop that you can't go wrong.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Looks can be deceiving, driving by this place & looking at it I would never have ate here but you can't judge a book by its cover. One of the best sub shops I've ever been to. And super friendly! Huge portions. Very fresh. Can't say enough good about this place. And everything is made there except the turkey. Simply delicious!!!!!! Oh and VERY CLEAN!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hollywood, Florida
“Just right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My hubby & I have driven by here many times & never stopped didn't look like a great area. We saw reviews here so stopped in. I had an Italian sub & my hubby made his own creation. What made them bot was the fresh sliced meat. I also tried the rice pudding definitely recommend. The couple who own the shop were very sweet,

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Place in HollyHood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

My name is Benny Blanco. I ate there many times when I lived in Hollywood. Great food all around, clean, and the owners are as sweet as can be!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere