“So happy we stayed here!!!” 5 of 5 stars

FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Hollywood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“So happy we stayed here!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Perfect location. Clean. Nicely appointed. Comfortable beds! Nice pool. Good food. Most of all we really enjoyed the staff!
Since we stayed 5 nights and ate there frequently during our stay,we had some servers multiple times. Very friendly, happy and helpful!!
Would definitely recommend!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
Aventura, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This Marriott is a Bad location if you are a loyal Marriott Costumer a d if you are used to Good Service and great hospitality ....

I did not stay in this hotel but I live in Aventura and visit this location very often when I go to the beach so I can eat and take sun at the same time... NOT ANYMORE! !! Their good service to marriott members that are not staying but howver spending money on their premises is GONE... the Valet guy on Sunday is very rude and not only told us "is only for guest" but told us to get out of here, their food in the boardwalk restaurant takes forever and the quality is not that good for the price their are asking our server was kind of rude and when we asked if they served food to the beach (which they used to do) they look at me and gave me a dry (NO WE ARE TOO BUSY) ... I undestand is a very busy season but you CANNOT love your local costumers on low season and hate them in busy season... Hospitality means GOOD service at all times. Not going back!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Ashburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a great trip here the week before Easter. This property is in a great location in Hollywood Beach. We rented a car but really didn't need one. There are restaurants within a few blocks - not fancy but good. The hotel is at the north end of the Broadwalk right on the beach. We rented a cabana every day, we didn't realize until the last day that we could charge to the room. It was easy to go between the cabana and the hotel - just look both ways for cyclists.
Things to know about the hotel. This is a Marriott hotel - not a resort or a vacation club. It has perks but shouldn't be compared to a resort. We had an ocean view room And yes we could see the ocean if we turned our heads but the primary view was of parking lots and roof tops. This was fine since we weren't in the room much but was a bummer for my husband who spent most of the time working from the room.
We are platinum level so had access to the concierge room. The breakfast had good options - eggs, French toast, pastries, sausage - great fresh fruit. It was great we could get soft drinks or sodas anytime of day and enjoyed the appetizers and desserts in the evening. The concierge staff was very friendly especially the breakfast staff. Yes, this Marriot offers the concierge level to non Platinum for an upcharge, yes this can make the room seem full. But we never had an issue finding a seat, the view was lovely and its hard to fault the Marriott for trying to make additional revenue.
The pool is on the small side and is not heated. The ocean was warmer than the pool. The waitress at the pool and the staff at the towel desk were very friendly. People did reserve chairs early in the day that they never used. I've found this happens at most beach side hotels so I've given up on that being managed. I loved the towel chair covers.
The beds are full size which could make it tough for a family of four. My daughter and I shared while my husband took the other bed.
There is lots to do on the Broadwalk - rent bikes, stroll, people watch. We rented bikes one day, parasailed another and jetskied our final day. There is some construction further down the Broadwalk but it didn't impact our location.
All in all we had a great four days, the hotel was clean, the staff friendly and a great location. We plan to return for a quick trip in the fall if the air fare is right.

Room Tip: ask for ocean front
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at this hotel same time last year and I had a couple of problems. The staff was really nasty. The bartenders at the tiki bar were horrible. Rooms were not clean. So on so on. This time I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was super friendly. The bartenders were nice. And the rooms were clean. The people at the elite lounge were amazing. Those girls were very very friendly and very attentive. I'm so glad they got their act together

Stayed April 2015
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My sister and I stayed at the Hollywood Beach, FL Marriott from 4/19/15 to 4/24/15. The entire experience from check-in to check-out could not have been better!! The room was super clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable! The restaurant, Latitudes, was superb. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were all delicious and prepared to perfection. The pool area was clean and the pool attendant had personality plus.

Every staff person at every level of this Marriott (the restaurant, the bar, the pool, housekeeping, and the front desk) was always one step ahead of us. They were attentive to our every need and we never had a need to ask for anything.

A special shout out to Alex (Latitudes), Albert (front desk), and Gaby. I wish I knew all of your names because you all deserve special recognition. Thanks so much for playing a huge role in making our vacation fun and relaxing. I will be recommending you to my friends.

Room Tip: Lower levels do not provide a good view. Higher levels provide both an ocean and river view.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Providence, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is nicely kept and on the waterfront. Look out your room to an amazing view of the ocean. The staff is friendly and helpful, our room was clean. What more can you ask for? I will be back to visit this location again

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Crazy busy this am as we went to beach and use their valet team to park our car . They are polite fast and professional . Thanks to their manager and his team ,today Greg was the man . The beach was spectacular and water amazing. Its why we live here in sfla.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Marriott Hollywood Beach? Share your experiences!