My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and left on July 3. The hotel staff was great! Everyone was friendly and helpful. The location was right on the boardwalk and within walking distance to restaurants.
Our room was actually really spacious! King bed and a pull out couch and chair, plus a desk and chair. The room was actually too big- the tv was a bit far if you're laying on the bed! We also had a little balcony though the view wasn't really anything special.
We ordered food from the cafe by the front desk and at the hotel restaurant. 3 of the 4 meals were really good. The turkey burger was bland :/
Hotel pool was crowded on the weekend and the pool area itself was tight. When there weren't a ton of kids jumping in and splashing, it was nice to relax there.
The beach was great!! You can take the pool towels to the beach, but a lot of them seemed to be stained? We overheard someone trying to exchange a soiled towel for a clean one and the staff member said ' we're not supposed to but I'll do it for you'. Thought that was a bit odd.
The location is great if you're staying in the hotel and not leaving, otherwise I'd recommend having a car. I believe it was $17/ day for parking. We went out 2 or 3 nights and paid more than that in cab fares.
We asked if we could have a late check out on our last night but were told we have to call the morning of our check out to ask. That was a bit of a nuisance because we couldn't really plan our last day.
Other than for minor details, our stay was great and was the staff. I'd definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Marriott Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New carpeting now in every room!Situated apart from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, you will find a relaxing getaway at our casual, boutique-style hotel in Hollywood, Florida. Located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, the Hollywood Beach Marriott Hotel offers guests a dazzling South Florida oceanfront location, yet we are just an easy 6 miles from the Fort Lauderdale airport and 8 miles from Port Everglades. Featuring 229 South Floridian style guest rooms, this Hollywood beach resort boasts an array of amenities such as plush Marriott bedding, balconies and water views. Relax and enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa or bask in the sun at the beachfront pool before exploring the famous 2 ½ mile long Broadwalk and its restaurants, cafes and nightlife. From productive meetings to stunning beach weddings, this Hollywood, FL hotel can easily accommodate your meeting and event needs. We look forward to your visit to the Hollywood Beach Marriott, a AAA Four-Diamond hotel in Hollywood, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Hollywood Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.