My family & I decided to do a week vacation to Hollywood. FL for spring break. my 17 year old sister was all excited about the whole idea of being in FL for break. My dad is a frequent Marriott stayer because of his work & he travels a lot. So he was able to use his points to get a us a week stay on his Platinum Member status. The hotel was nice, quite average for me, but the thing that was the best & greatest aspect was the view/location. It was right on the beach, when i say right on, i mean 5 steps to the sand & ocean. it was great! The actual hotel itself was nice, nothing too special. With the Platinum Member Status, we did get an extra special treat. We got access to the Penthouse on the top floor which was daily full service breakfast, unlimited soda (coke, diet coke, etc) 24/7 and we had cocktail hour from 5.30 - 6.30 every night which was basically almost a full meal, so if you don't want to spend a lot of money going out for dinner, pre eat there. everyday was different food and it was all yummy! Also, they had a pool which was directly next to the boardwalk and beach. it was a regular sized hotel pool/spa. The pool area itself had lounge chairs and a pool boy. It was quite a cramped area, but it worked to catch some rays. The housekeeping was a bit disappointing as it took forever to get our room clean, but we weren't in the room all the time so it worked. We did switch rooms because our first room was overlooking the air conditioners and it looked bad. But they did upgrade us asap. All in all for the location and sun it was a great hotel! I wouldn't jump at it staying there again, but I wouldn't mind staying there again if i was in the area!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Marriott Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New carpeting now in every room!Situated apart from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, you will find a relaxing getaway at our casual, boutique-style hotel in Hollywood, Florida. Located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, the Hollywood Beach Marriott Hotel offers guests a dazzling South Florida oceanfront location, yet we are just an easy 6 miles from the Fort Lauderdale airport and 8 miles from Port Everglades. Featuring 229 South Floridian style guest rooms, this Hollywood beach resort boasts an array of amenities such as plush Marriott bedding, balconies and water views. Relax and enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa or bask in the sun at the beachfront pool before exploring the famous 2 ½ mile long Broadwalk and its restaurants, cafes and nightlife. From productive meetings to stunning beach weddings, this Hollywood, FL hotel can easily accommodate your meeting and event needs. We look forward to your visit to the Hollywood Beach Marriott, a AAA Four-Diamond hotel in Hollywood, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Hollywood Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.