I surprised my boyfriend with a one night stay here last weekend. We live in the Keys so it's about a 2 hour drive for us.
I received outstanding service....from the time I placed my reservation with Sandrea, checked in, spa service all made our one night stay worth it! We had a slight issue with the A/C in our room, but this happens. They were very helpful in resolving this issue, and though it did not get fixed, again the wonderful service made it easy to overlook. I was promptly contacted by the hotel manager with a generous discount for the inconvenience.
The restaurant is very good, both for lunch and dinner. I am a Lobster Bisque snob and I find it to be sooooooo delicious here. In fact, I will stop in just for lunch next time I'm in the area. The drinks were great, too. Not the typical watered down can't taste the booze drink. :)
The view here is incredible. I love that it still has a small town feel, unlike South Beach and Ft. Lauderdale Beach. If you're big into the pool scene, you may find the pool on the small side. Didn't bother me-- I prefer to have my toes in the sand.
The hotel decor is warming, Tommy Bahama esque. I LOVE the showers in the room, very large. If you're considering a stay here with someone special, consider their romance package. A bottle of champagne waiting in the room with strawberries was the best way to start our day. Happy travels!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New carpeting now in every room!Situated apart from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, you will find a relaxing getaway at our casual, boutique-style hotel in Hollywood, Florida. Perfect for families and couples, and located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, the Hollywood Beach Marriott Hotel offers guests a dazzling South Florida oceanfront location, yet we are just an easy 6 miles from the Fort Lauderdale airport and 8 miles from Port Everglades. Featuring 229 South Floridian style guest rooms, this Hollywood beach resort boasts an array of amenities such as plush Marriott bedding, balconies and water views. Relax and enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa or bask in the sun at the beachfront pool before exploring the famous 2 1/2 mile long Broadwalk and its restaurants, cafes and nightlife. From productive meetings to stunning beach weddings, this Hollywood, FL hotel can easily accommodate your meeting and event needs. We look forward to your visit to the Hollywood Beach Marriott, a AAA Four-Diamond hotel in Hollywood, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott Hollywood Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.