Most the reviews for this were right on. First let's remember this place is ON the broadwalk and beach. Now with that in mind, the hotel. Pulling up and walking in to check in no issue, lobby is a busy place but well appointed and what you would expect for a large hotel like Marriott. Customer Service at the desk TOP NOTCH. Pleasant as can be. All that and we had a discrepancy with the package. The customer service lady, and the manager handled that FLAWLESSLY. They were so professional about it I was ready to drop it, but JD ended up giving me the upgrade for this visit. On to the hotel. You can do self park or valet, both in there garage (Attached the hotel at the bottom level) very convenient and close. Unless your super lazy or just cant be bothered with parking your own car the valet is only $2 extra. Going up to the room everything I saw was neat and clean and well appointed. Most of the rooms are on the side so just about everyone gets an ocean view. BUT as other reviews have indicated the south side half way back towards the street below you is a roof with vents NOT desired if you care about the view. We stayed in room 706 which was just past the roof and over the pool with a great view of the beach and broadwalk. From my room forward is good. If you dont like noise from a pool (especially lower floors) get a room on the other side, only thing over there, has to be at least 5th to get a good view of ocean. The room was awesome, very well appointed no issues there. Bed was one of the best I've slept in, (BETTER THAN MY OWN). Bathroom super clean and shower was awesome. I loved everything about the room, with 1 exception, no usable fridge. Now for the pool. Towel service was weird you had to give a card to the pool person, he gave you 2 towels. To get that card back you had to return the towel. I guess because of the beach and pool that is necessary. no biggie. Pool was small for a large hotel but serves the purpose. lounge chairs around the pool. They had misters going which is cool. Watermelon water was there all day which is a nice touch. Now for the broadwalk, its right there, no kidding, you walk out the pool gate your on it. Now for the beach walk 10 ft over the broadwalk, your on it. Pretty convenient. The breakfast buffet at the hotel for $17 CANT BE BEAT. I don't usually spend that much for breakfast but I would everyday if I knew it would be that good and that selection. Now, as far as hollywood itself NO REFLECTION ON THE HOTEL. it gets a little rough at night. So if you have little ones, and you dont want them to see certain things, stay in front of the hotel beach. Email me if questions.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New carpeting and chairs now in every room!Situated apart from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, you will find a relaxing getaway at our casual, boutique-style hotel in Hollywood, Florida. Perfect for families and couples, and located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, the Hollywood Beach Marriott Hotel offers guests a dazzling South Florida oceanfront location, yet we are just an easy 6 miles from the Fort Lauderdale airport and 8 miles from Port Everglades. Featuring 229 South Floridian style guest rooms, this Hollywood beach resort boasts an array of amenities such as plush Marriott bedding, balconies and water views. Relax and bask in the sun at the beachfront pool before exploring the famous 2 1/2 mile long Broadwalk and its restaurants, cafes and nightlife. From productive meetings to stunning beach weddings, this Hollywood, FL hotel can easily accommodate your meeting and event needs. We look forward to your visit to the Hollywood Beach Marriott, a AAA Four-Diamond hotel in Hollywood, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Agoda and Venere so you can book your Marriott Hollywood Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.