“This Inn is convenient and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Hollywood Gateway Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2900 Polk Street, Hollywood, FL 33020   |
Ranked #45 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Pasadena CA
“This Inn is convenient and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2010

This is the first time I've stayed at a public lodging in FL. I always stayed at my family's condo in South Beach. I had a spur of the moment 4 day business trip and the condo was booked. I had to go from S. Beach, Coconut Grove and all Ft Lauderdale areas. Very very clean, cheerful and incredibly helpful staff. I would give this place *****. BTW I have stayed at five star Hotels and for the price, location and customer service, I would recommend Hollywood Gateway Inn to anyone who wants quality and value. There is a nice sized pool. I was able to fit in an afternoon at a spa in Miami Shores that the staff helped me out with. -Thanks Doug and Company

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
hollywood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

i was in room 205 the room was very clean, the front desk young girl was very nice and with a great postive attitude keep her she was great with all that came in that nite while i was standing there.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2010

Currently they are renovating this hotel and they will make sure that you have the best possible room to fit all of your needs.
It is quite and peaceful and close to a lot of great places!!!!!!!
Livia is the best!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

I have been staying in this hotel for over 9 years and just as the new owners have taken over has there been improvements, The location for me to my work is excellent. They have remodeled the rooms, added WiFi. I will continue to stay and can now recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
On Land or Sea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

I booked this room at a discount through a last minute travel site, and when I drove up, based on the somewhat shoddy external appearance (and the disgusting lecherous half-naked man on one of the balconies), I feared the worst. However, once I got in the room, it was heaven! The room was clean, really cute and the bed was sooo comfortable! I also appreciated the free wireless internet. I know that this motel is going through some renovations, so it's possible that not all the rooms are up to this level yet. I also found the young girl at the front desk (though casual - which is fine with me) to be very friendly and helpful. Great location near the expressway too. I will definitely give this place another shot next time I'm in town.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Cambridge, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

My husband and I booked this hotel last minute with credit card reward points, we needed a place by the airport for one night because we were flying out very early in the morning. This place is totally seedy, the rooms are scary gross - I was afraid to get in the rickety bed for fear of bed bugs. I guess its worth what we paid for it.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2010

I think you need send too school your frond desk personal, especially morning person is a young girl, she has a very bad attituded with the guest, and very happy with the new rooms very clean. I would recommend tha rooms not the fronk desk personal

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo

Been to Hollywood Gateway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hollywood Gateway Inn

Address: 2900 Polk Street, Hollywood, FL 33020
Location: United States > Florida > Hollywood
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #45 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Hotel Class:2 star — Hollywood Gateway Inn 2*
Hollywood Gateway Inn is the prefect place to relax and rest up.The Newly Renovated Hollywood Gateway Inn is located in a wonderful location right off I-95 and within minutes of Fort Lauderdale international Airport, Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach, Downtown Hollywood.The property recently underwent full renovation and is a now a beautiful modern boutique property in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hollywood Gateway Hotel Hollywood

If you own or manage Hollywood Gateway Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.