“Good to go :-)” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
“Good to go :-)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The hotel is good to go if you are really looking to save some good money and return to the hotel only to rest and get ready for the next day. We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and the experience has been good. The hotel is very old building and the doors and windows are also old and some times gives trouble in locking. The carpet was also old and slightly damped. The breakfast was good with oats, bagels and donuts. The front desk persons also greeted well and everything was good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
La Verne, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Maybe because this is post-cruise and we just returned from the height of elegance... no, it's because this place is actually a dump. Believe the previous reviews. They are true!!!!. I'm looking at a table with stains on it and a bedcover with a cigarette burn hole in it. And this is labeled as a non smoking room. The website is very misleading. I'm looking for another place to stay. We have a two day layover before returning home on the west coast .. I can't stay here over night let alone 2 nights. Hope I can convince my husband. I do feel like I'm about to throw up.

• Stayed January 2013
Glendale, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

My skin is still crawling. And for this we paid $88. They need to be shut down! Stains everywhere. Torn up carpet.old refrigerator from junk yard with rusted front. Exposed drywall with holes, FILTHY walls. Broken down beds. No coffee maker. Electrical outlets very wobbly. Air conditioning worked well though.

• Stayed January 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We came in town for the Orange Bowl and found this cheap place near by. IT WAS FILTHY the lady at the front desk was so rude. The sheets and pillow cases were STAINED AND DIRTY. I asked the front desk for new sheets and pillow cases and was told housekeeping has them and they don't get in til the morning. WHAT? The pictures look nice and they say it was newly renovated. It's not. Carpets are stained, bathroom sink cracked, toilet seat falling off, and the ceilings cracking. The furniture looked like something feom a thrift store with stains all over it. The walls were peeling And there was a very odd smell. I didn't dare go in the pool. The ONLY positive thing about this it was only ten minutes from SunLife Stadium. THAT'S IT. This hotel is the worst I've been to. Please save yourself the money and go to the best western down the street.

• Stayed January 2012
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

When to that INN just 3 weeks ago, before booking please think about it seriously. upon my arrival the lady at the front desk was nice but when I got inside the room the sheets were dirty the carpet had huge stain marks and the Motel is just run down. Hot wire booked my ticket and hotel reservation for me I had asked them several times is this motel was clean they told me yes I had spoke to both supervisor on the day shift and night shift and they both explained that Motel is clean and they had recently visited the motel to inspected in October 2012 themselves and I should give it a chance I cannot judge on other people opinions that was told to me by the night supervisors .Do not be fooled I was lied to, the reviews are helpful and it is accurate I had to learn the hard way, so be careful I do not write reviews but I was so disappointed by the lies hot wire told me I had cancelled my reservation with them right away mean while I was driving for hours in Fort Lauderdale looking for a decent hotel to stayed, so please be careful of your decision.

Room Tip: No they did not
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Wilton Manors, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Thank god I am only staying for one night there. Just sleep and go the next day. This hotel should be made for drug and prostitution. I got the rate of 50 plus tax through hotwire and unfortunately I have to stay there cause I can't get a refund. The tv doesnt work, the free wifi connection is non existant, very dirty inside. This place needs to be torn down immediately!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stayed couple nights in different rooms. The rooms are in disrepair. Hole on walls, wallpaper torn down, electrical outlets without cover. the A/C made a noise that I had to shut it off at night to get some sleep. The wireless was spotty; had to go to the balcony to connect. The management seems to have problems of their own. I had to go every night to get my room key reset. I told them about the issues and was told that someone will come and check but no one did.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business